• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HT's Photo Sharing Thread - Chapter 2

Cool shots, Pomai.

Da buggah stay cruzin'

Comment

I spent the day with my daughter and family at Sea Life Park. I took the picture below.

Pure Water LOVE!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Auntie, that is one awesome shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Honoruru View Post
          Auntie, that is one awesome shot.
          Honoruru, I took the picture sitting all the way on top from my wheelchair.

God is awesome.

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Wow! A little sharpening in Photoshop and contrast adjustment would be perfect. That's a chicken-skin shot, Auntie!

I don't know about any of you, but I would kiss a seal. Especially if her name was "Rocky".

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
            I spent the day with my daughter and family at Sea Life Park. I took the picture below.

Pure Water LOVE!

Auntie Lynn
            sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

WOW!

Check out da big Ahi in da swiming pool.
              Someteen wrong wit da face. Mus be one boat went hit 'um, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by woodman View Post
                Check out da big Ahi in da swiming pool.
                Someteen wrong wit da face. Mus be one boat went hit 'um, eh?
                Hui! Woodman!! Das one Dolphin not one AHI! He's enjoying the LOVE Wata Scene!

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                Wow! A little sharpening in Photoshop and contrast adjustment would be perfect. That's a chicken-skin shot, Auntie!
                I dunno how. Can you do foa me Pomai? Please.

I make you Chicken Adobo.

Mahalo

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Awesome photo, Auntie. Perfect timing!
                  So long...and thanks for all the fish!

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
                    Hui! Woodman!! Das one Dolphin not one AHI!
                    I toll you already! Das one AHI!

Da buggah stay all mangol 'cause was hit by da Supa-Ferry. No good fo eat already!

Bumbai, da Supa-Ferry goin hit ALL da fish an not goin' have ANY poke for ANYBODY!

Owua kids goin' STAAAAV!

Comment

Da buggah stay all mangol 'cause was hit by da Supa-Ferry. No good fo eat already! Bumbai, da Supa-Ferry goin hit ALL da fish an not goin' have ANY poke for ANYBODY!
                      Is it really necessary for you to rain on Auntie's special day with her family by your turning it into a political commentary about your objections to the SuperFerry?
                      Very inappropriate.

And to Auntie -- thanks for sharing the photos here and even more of them on your blog. Well done! Glad you had that special time with your ohana.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                        Is it really necessary for you to rain on Auntie's special day with her family by your turning it into a political commentary about your objections to the SuperFerry?
                        I think 1rstwahine is well aware that sentiments behind my post are entirely apolitical.
                        Not to worry, LikaNui, I'm sure that if the Superferry resumes operation there will actuall be plenty of fish to eat.

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
                        Very inappropriate.
                        I doubt that, though it is far more acceptable than misplaced indignation.

BTW, are you actually FOLLOWING me through threads in order to come up with this stuff?
                        Last edited by woodman; October 1, 2007, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Not to worry, LikaNui, I'm sure that if the Superferry resumes operation there will actuall be plenty of fish to eat.
                          I'm just waiting for the day we get a photo of LikaNui water skiing off the back of the SuperFerry like he said he wanted to do.

Speaking of SuperFerry, here's Carnival Spirit moored at Honolulu Harbor this morning. Notice the perspective size of the car compared to the ship...

I think the bridge alone has more square footage than my place!

And in the distance (between the coconut trees), you can see Carnival Spirit coming into port off of Waikiki beach in this sunset shot from Duke's Waikiki yesterday evening...

sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

I'm just waiting for the day we get a photo of LikaNui water skiing off the back of the SuperFerry like he said he wanted to do.
                            What a waste of all that space!

That's not a boat!

As far as I'm concerned, if it ain't got fishing poles then it does not belong in the water! You might as well put wings on it and drag it out to the airport and call it an "airplane".
                            Last edited by woodman; October 1, 2007, 10:40 AM.

Comment

I think 1rstwahine is well aware that sentiments behind my post are entirely apolitical.
                              I disagree, and so do others here who have PM'd me today. You can guess all you want, but I'd recommend letting Auntie Lynne speak for herself, when her health allows it.

I doubt that, though it is far more acceptable than misplaced indignation.
                              There is nothing "misplaced" about being indignant when you rain on somebody's parade. What I wrote was:
                              And I stand by that, as do others who PM'd me.
                              If you were a gentleman, you'd apologize to her.

BTW, are you actually FOLLOWING me through threads in order to come up with this stuff?
                              Not in the slightest. Don't delude yourself. If and when I stumble across nonsense from anyone, I point it out. (As many readers here clearly know. )
                              While you may think highly of yourself, you're very new here. Think ha`aha`a, and please try to act that way, starting with an apology to Auntie Lynne.

Comment

Sadly, their insurance company totally nixed the idea, whether it was myself or anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X