Household Tips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Household Tips

Wrap your sandwiches in aluminum foil instead of baggies or plastic wrap. It's amazing how much fresher they stay.

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy View Post
      Thanks for the hints....I wonder if plain old rubbing alcohol would do some of the things that the vodka would do....only cheaper (except you couldn't pour some for yourself afterwards!).
      some of the vodka hints were familiar, except when i saw them before, they used regular rubbing alchy.

most of the hints were new to me, though. only thing is i'd say no way to rubbing vodka on my skin. i wouldn't rub regular rubbing achy on my face either--too harsh and drying, even if one has very oily skin. generally speaking, toners are unnecessary but if you really want to use one, witch hazel is best.
      superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

I love your quote at the bottom of your posts...but I can't imagine a bulldog with lipstick
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Working...
        X