Clear All

Re: Very Experienced, Mitch Mitchell dies at 61

He's dead too!
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
      He's dead too!
      "The Hawk" Dunbar? Still very much alive, thank you.

Comment

I've got a couple of things from just a couple of years ago (2006) from The Aynsley Dunbar Retaliation. Never heard him referred to as Hawk. I think he was credited as Sly Dunbar on a few things, including possibly a Journey album? Sorry, I'm going just on memory here and it would be very easy to hop over to Wikipedia but I guess I'll do that later. I've got a Subway sandwich in one hand and am typing this with the other.
        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
          Never heard him referred to as Hawk. I think he was credited as Sly Dunbar on a few things ... it would be very easy to hop over to Wikipedia but I guess I'll do that later.
          Just go to the man's own website here, and click on his bio page.

Sly Dunbar is a Jamaican drummer (first name Lowell), who was long teamed with bassist Robbie Shakespeare - Sly & Robbie - very big in the reggae world, also played on a couple Dylan albums.

Also not dead yet.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond3121 View Post
            I'll be out there Spring '09. It's been a couple of years since I have been there. I need to go online and find the special exhibit listing for the time frame I might be there.
            Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
            This show is running through next July.
            UPDATE for diamond3121: EMP/SFM has announced the exhibit "Jim Henson's Fantastic World" will open May 23, 2009; details here.

Comment

Working...
            X