David Carradine found dead in Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: David Carradine found dead in Thailand

this auto erotica is a very sad and dangerous practice that i hope this incident brings awareness to. my 22yr old nephew died last year from this act.
    it is usually always first reported as suicide and then soon later the facts come out. the survivors are left to deal with a roller coaster of grief, confusion, guilt and shame. those that want to comfort the survivors dont know how to deal with it and everyone looses.
    we as parents need to emphaticaly teach our kids from adolescence on about this dangerous form of self gratification.the days of teachiing our kids about the horrors of masturbation are behind us but this truism remains and we must ensure our loved one are aware of something like this that many would be surprised to learn about.
    the bigger the government the smaller the citizen.

Comment

Blessed be, Escondido.
      Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Perhaps it is time for us to let this fellow's spirit go to its rest.

We will get what facts we can, when we can, and those wih daily diary entries can help, but idle speculation is just another form of masterbation.

BARF.
        Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
        ~ ~
        Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
        Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
        Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

Working...
        X