Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Michael Jackson - RIP

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
    [...]Look at who's dominating the music sales at iTunes and Amazon right now.
    Yep. MJ could end up worth more in death than in life. Elvis Presley hasn't done so bad since Aug. 1977.

Comment

Maybe, with everyone pitching in together, we can all contribute to the retirement of MJ's massive debt!

Actually - I have some rarities in my collection; I wonder what their value will be in the near future (not that I have any desire to sell them, mind you). A Japanese CD of several of his hit tracks, as instrumental mixes only, is the first one that springs to mind. A Michael Jackson album...without Michael! I've always admired Quincy Jones' aural wizardry of production & Bruce Swedien's groundbreaking engineering work on "Thriller."

Comment

PEOPLE: Whatever Happened to Michael Jackson's Chimp Bubbles?

Comment

I didn't realize Bubbles was still alive. I had the opportunity to work with Bubbles and his handler on a commercial filmed on a boat off of Waikiki. This was at least 20 years ago. Sweet animal. And who knew that chimps get seasick!

Comment

If you go to www.staplescenter.com, you can register to 'win' 2 tickets to the memorial service on Tuesday. I signed up for my chance already.

Also, MJ's star on the Walk of Fame is MOBBED all day every day!!
            ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

The Michael Jackson Collection - The catalog of items that were to be auctioned off

Comment

HOLY $#!&!!!! I WON TICKETS TO THE MICHAEL JACKSON MEMORIAL ON TUESDAY AT STAPLES CENTER!!!!!!! OMG!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by turtlegirl View Post
                  HOLY $#!&!!!! I WON TICKETS TO THE MICHAEL JACKSON MEMORIAL ON TUESDAY AT STAPLES CENTER!!!!!!! OMG!!!!
                  And, you're in LA right now...right?!!! So, watchu gonna do?

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                    I didn't realize Bubbles was still alive. I had the opportunity to work with Bubbles and his handler on a commercial filmed on a boat off of Waikiki. This was at least 20 years ago. Sweet animal. And who knew that chimps get seasick!
                    Bubbles was pretty cool. I hope he didn't barf when he was seasick.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                      And, you're in LA right now...right?!!! So, watchu gonna do?
                      I"M GOING!!!! I am sooo freak out excited!!! I get to witness history!!!!

Tomorrow I have to go to dodger stadium to get wristbanded. The first of many lines I'll have to stand in to get into this event...

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaKine View Post
                        Bubbles was pretty cool. I hope he didn't barf when he was seasick.
                        He did!

Comment

I"M GOING!!!! I am sooo freak out excited!!! I get to witness history!!!!

Tomorrow I have to go to dodger stadium to get wristbanded. The first of many lines I'll have to stand in to get into this event...
                          While I know, given the opportunity, I wouldn't go (hate crowds!), I'm so excited for you, TG. You're HT's window into the MJ memorial! We're countin' on ya!!!!!

Sounds like quite a production. I'll really be interested to read your take on it...including any photos you're allowed to take!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations!

Auntie Lynn
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Congrats, turtlegirl!!! So happy for you!!! I'm not big on crowds either, but I can imagine how exciting this must be. You'll be HT's very own special correspondent!
                                Peace, Love, and BBQ!

Comment

Working...
                                X