Michael Jackson - RIP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Michael Jackson - RIP

I have no reason to doubt Kai Chase's account at this point. I find it interesting, tho', that her story didn't come to the forefront until this past week (that I'm aware of) and when she, all of a sudden, has a cookbook to peddle; favorite recipes of Mr. Jackson! It's called something like Recipes Fit for a King. She's hitting all the talk shows.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
      I have no reason to doubt Kai Chase's account at this point. I find it interesting, tho', that her story didn't come to the forefront until this past week (that I'm aware of) and when she, all of a sudden, has a cookbook to peddle; favorite recipes of Mr. Jackson! It's called something like Recipes Fit for a King. She's hitting all the talk shows.
      [WAY off-topic] Not only that, but her appearance on The Today Show bumped of a segment featuring someone I know - a blind stand-up comic from NYC, who writes a humorous blog about his "adventures" getting used to having a guide dog in the city. [/WAY off-topic]

Comment

an MJ medley is playing right now, as eric and i wait for the clams app and fish & shrimp bahia stew with pineapple slaw and brown rice we are going to share for dinner at a certain waterside establishment named after a reclining mammal.
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

I was going through youtube yesterday afternoon, and saw a 4 part 'michael jackson media hoax' series about they describing that it was mj's 47 year old 'double' that died...any one viewed saw that?

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiiguy View Post
            I was going through youtube yesterday afternoon, and saw a 4 part 'michael jackson media hoax' series about they describing that it was mj's 47 year old 'double' that died...any one viewed saw that?
            This is going to be just like those Elvis is Alive stories.
            I don't mean Elvis Costello. He's still alive.
            Last edited by Walkoff Balk; August 2, 2009, 02:04 PM. Reason: add

Comment

It's official now. A judge has given Katherine Jackson permanent custody of MJ's 3 children, which was in accordance with their father's will.

But I wonder. Katherine Jackson wasn't able to protect any of her own children from being abused and exploited by Joe Jackson in her younger years. Will she have any better luck at protecting MJ's children now that she is nearly 80?
              This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

FM, I heard late last week that Joe Jackson doesn't live at the Encino compound. He was referred to as Kathryn's "estranged" husband. No time to look for a cite today but I heard that on TV. Can't remember if it was the news, Larry King or whatever. Forgot to write it down! Possibly that's what the Jacksons were leaking to the media and what was presented to the judge so she'd have an edge at getting custody. *shrug* I heard that around the same time as it was announced Debbie Rowe and Kathryn Jackson had come to an agreement. At this point I think there are too many people around the children for Joe to get away with abuse. Doesn't mean he won't try, tho'. Strange man, abuse or no abuse.

Comment

FM, I heard late last week that Joe Jackson doesn't live at the Encino compound. He was referred to as Kathryn's "estranged" husband. No time to look for a cite today but I heard that on TV. Can't remember if it was the news, Larry King or whatever. Forgot to write it down! Possibly that's what the Jacksons were leaking to the media and what was presented to the judge so she'd have an edge at getting custody. *shrug* I heard that around the same time as it was announced Debbie Rowe and Kathryn Jackson had come to an agreement. At this point I think there are too many people around the children for Joe to get away with abuse. Doesn't mean he won't try, tho'. Strange man, abuse or no abuse.
                  Fine, Joe Jackson may never have the chance to lay as much as a hand on them. But besides "abuse," I did have the concern that he may try to "exploit" them for his own selfish motives. The man had no qualms crassly promoting his own company's products at the BET memorial for Michael, did he? And now, he's claiming that Omer Bhatti is Michael's secret son.

http://thesuperficial.com/2009/07/jo..._omer_bhat.php

If that man gets as much as a whiff of any opportunity to quickly cash in on something, he'll do it with absolutely no concern for the long term consequences. He did it with his own 9 children, until they were old and independent enough to legally and financially seperate themselves from his control. Will it be any different with Michael's children? You would hope.... But should "hope" be enough, when you consider how much potential for damage he presents to anyone who might come under his influence?
                  This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
                    [...] But should "hope" be enough, when you consider how much potential for damage he presents to anyone who might come under his influence?
                    For me the hope lies in the number of adults that surround the children on a daily basis. Hopefully they will protect those kids.

Now, here's a great, big, possible OUCH for AEG...
                    Jackson show insurance excluded 'illicit' drug use

Comment

For me the hope lies in the number of adults that surround the children on a daily basis. Hopefully they will protect those kids.

Now, here's a great, big, possible OUCH for AEG...
                      Jackson show insurance excluded 'illicit' drug use
                      Michael was one of the most gifted guys who flitted accross a stage. Can't we let him rest ? I would happily put a bullet throough where Jo's brain should be. He will not get near those children, there are too many eyes on him.

Comment

there's more interesting videos on youtube.com about the death hoax... to each their own...believe or not believe...btw, who was that guy in the second row during the funeral ceremony sitting with the Jackson family???

Comment

Breaking News... WOW.

CORONER RULES JACKSON'S DEATH A HOMICIDE
                          To be, or musubi... What was da question?

Comment

That's quite a cocktail of drugs leading up to the propofol and is what I expected to see come out of this mess. It appears to me that Dr. Murray's biggest mistake...after taking the job as MJ's doc and administering the propofol to begin with...was in stepping away from the IV to make phone calls. I can't imagine an anesthesiologist doing the same thing in his or her line of duty.

Comment

He'll be acquitted if they stick to seeking a homicide verdict.
                              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                                He'll be acquitted if they stick to seeking a homicide verdict.
                                Hmmm. Don't quite understand what that means. Homicide verdict?

He hasn't been arrested yet as of this posting, but it appears that Dr. Conrad Murray will be charged with manslaughter. A manslaughter would fall under the classification of a homicide.

Perhaps what you meant is that you don't think Dr. Murray will be convicted of murder? If so, then I don't think there's any reason for concern over that, since it appears that the prosecution will be seeking a manslaughter (rather than murder) charge.

Comment

Working...
                                X