Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jasmine Trias is really traveling

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
    But do us a favor--no need to come on to HT and advertise for her.
    As long as the spam goes where it's supposed do, there's no reason to dictate to users how they are supposed to behave here on HT.

And telling someone they need to change their name because you don't like it? Please.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
      As long as the spam goes where it's supposed do, there's no reason to dictate to users how they are supposed to behave here on HT.

And telling someone they need to change their name because you don't like it? Please.

Joe, the thread got morphed into this larger, and more appropriate one. At the time I responded, it stood alone. Normally, I wouldn't spend time replying to "autobot" stuff, but this wasn't the only item posted by dotcom. If s/he wants to be taken seriously, then come up with a name that offers more dimensions than a walking billboard for our beloved Jasmine.

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
        Joe, the thread got morphed into this larger, and more appropriate one. At the time I responded, it stood alone.
        My apologies. It just makes me bristle (from past experience with other users on HT) when folks think they can dictate how others behave on here.

That's Ryan's job. Not ours.

Comment

It just makes me bristle (from past experience with other users on HT) when folks think they can dictate how others behave on here.

Yet you do it constantly.

Comment

My apologies. It just makes me bristle (from past experience with other users on HT) when folks think they can dictate how others behave on here.

Thanks for both the apology and the inspiration, Joe.

Aloha J dot C:

I am capable of communicating better than simply resorting to telling you what to do. I apologize for that.

Please hang here at HT. It really is an enjoyable board. And from one "jasmaniac" to another, I invite you to finding another nick that embraces you in 3D, besides just the JT mania part.

aloha, Pua'i

pax

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
              Yet you do it constantly.
              After folks like you decide you want to run your mouths.

Comment

Re: Jasmine Trias News

Oh, Joe - jealousy doesn't suit you, you know.

Comment

Oh, Joe - jealousy doesn't suit you, you know.
                  Amazing how you think you know so much about me from the other side of a computer screen.

Keep running your mouth... you were the one who decided to butt into this thread.

Comment

(removed out of respect for letting admin be admin)
                    Last edited by Leo Lakio; May 1, 2006, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Sorry, PJ, wasn't aware this was your personal space. Any other threads you own, and feel you have the right to tell others to stay out of?
                      Man, you're almost as bad as some other people on here with the way your panties are bunching up...

Never said this was my personal space. You come out of the blue to make a personal attack, and I responded.

Keep running your mouth. I ain't going nowhere.

Comment

Palolo Joe, cool it. I've let your cross-thread snark fly for a while now, and I'm done.

It's bad enough when you're chasing Kimo around to poke at every one of his posts, but as you said yourself, determining what's appropriate at HawaiiThreads.com is my job, not yours. Other members of the community are welcome to step forward to help guide a newbie in navigating our admittedly treacherous waters, and are even granted leeway for a frothing incomprehensible rant or two, but you're being an ass on purpose.

As I've said before, because you make articulate contributions to this site in other ways, I know you know better. Take a chill pill, stop taking the bait, or find another outlet for your frustrations.

Comment

PJ is definitely capable of making interesting and insightful contributions. Unfortunately the snarky replies, which involve more members than just Kimo, far outnumber the articulate ones. 'Ignore' rocks! Glad to see you take a stand, admin, but I'm guessing there's a larger issue involved.

Comment

Let's keep this thread focused on Jasmine Trias.

Comment

Working...
                            X