Michael Jackson found not guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micheal Jackson Aquited

Well just wanted to know from everyone, just a few question.

Do you think it was Micheals Fame that got him aguited?

Do you think he'll end up back in court again for the same thing?

Do you agree with the verdict?

And if he came to Hawaii or wherever for a concert would you go?

Fame? Well I think of OJ Simpson and how he got away so I think it could have been his fame.

Court again? Well I think why not. He is wierd. But he's Micheal Jackson.

Verdict? I cannot say.

Concert? Maybe.
    A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Re: Michael Jackson found not guilty

Micheal who?

My farm - Kona Mist Coffee

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKona
        humm .... reappeal ...perhaps there needs to be some education on the difference between a civil case and a criminal case .....
        This is exactly what Jackson supporters can't seem to wrap their tiny little brains around. The accuser's mom wouldn't have gotten jack squat out of this trial, had he been convicted. He would have gone to prison. End of story. What someone thinks of the victim or his family means nada. It is irrelevant. He is not on trial. The sicko child molester is.

Comment

Good thing I'm not a Jackson supporter, else my wife would have just said I have a tiny little brain.

I don't like Michael Jackson. But I am satisfied with the "Not Guilty" verdict. At worst, Michael Jackson is guilty of being a total weirdo, and in all seriousness, a fellow with substantial mental problems. But a predator and molester? Not in my opinion.

Of course, my opinion means squat. The jury's opinion is what counts. And they found the prosecution's case severely lacking... as would I imagine even casual observers of the trial. If Jackson was guilty of a crime, the state should have made a better case. They did not. Innocent until proven yada yada yada, and Jackson can now go back to Neverland and hopefully fade into obscurity.

What someone thinks of the victim or his family means nada.
          Not true. An accuser's accusation is a tiny fraction of what's weighed in a courtroom. The rest is credibility. And it's pretty obvious the "victim" here was seriously lacking in that department.

Comment

Thank God we're not all wierdos. Well some of us but no one will admit. At least I think the trial is over. When I was in sixth grade I use to take art classes from this guy Brian Ibaan in Mililani. Now he was a great Artist just sort of quiet and withdrawn, there where time's where he just stare and stare for no reason he use to draw some of the props for my Drama class. Than later after I graduated from High School I hear on the news he was arrested for touching little girls. I had no idea he was well ya know... Well I have no idea how this matches up to Micheal Jackson.
            A Warrior does not give up on what he loves he finds the love in what he does.

Comment

Re: Micheal Jackson Aquited

Originally posted by Pedro
              Do you think he'll end up back in court again for the same thing?

One cannot be tried twice for the same thing. A similar case; another separate occurence, maybe. But not for "the same thing".

Comment

Working...
              X