Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Three things I'm Thankful for Today...

Originally posted by Tiny Tadani
    Not sure why, but my list of three things popped up on the wrong thread...
    I moved your post to this thread, as it was inappropriate anywhere else. I've now also merged your attempts at stirring up trouble again here as well.

You've been warned, I've sent you a PM, any additional ridiculousness will be deleted outright. If you continue to demonstrate an inability to resist getting the last word, you will be joining the very small, so far deserving group of banned users.

No commercial postings. No personal attacks. We're done.

Comment

1. Freedom of Speech.
      2. Hope that people will see that I can promise to quit one thread and still come on another.
      3. That others on HT are thankful for what God has given us... and not thankful for satanic things like chicklets/chiclets or reputation points from some of you who rate very high, but are not pleasing to Him!

Comment

I am thankful my gun has no bullets in it now, that my flame thrower has no gas, and my pit bull has a sore tooth. but tiny, yer pushin it! as always.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny Tadani
          That others on HT are thankful for what God has given us... and not thankful for satanic things like chicklets/chiclets or reputation points from some of you who rate very high, but are not pleasing to Him!
          Like you could judge what He would find pleasing.

Tiny, your posting privileges have been suspended for a month. Congratulations for being the first person this measure has been applied to (and be thankful it's a halfway step to a permanent ban). If you decide to come back, I hope you take the time away to think carefully what it means to be a guest in someone else's space, and how to be a true Christian.

Everyone else, please prove to me you're as smart as I think you are, and leave this to end here.

Comment

Working...
          X