Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The new Tiny Tadani thread starts here!

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
    Wow MadAzza that one went right over my head. Okay Tiny has a Japanese last name so I'm thinking it's something to do with that?

But to answer your question, I'm thinking most asians probably would rather discuss Koizumi's party gaining popularity despite his lack of any. As for me being an Asian, I'm here because I luv ya all and can't seem to keep quiet. Since...some HPD officer gave me permission to in the first place

Yeah that one probably went shooommmmm over the heads of some of here! Inside joke
    Here...jump high and check it out...

http://www.hawaiithreads.com/search.php?searchid=139490

Now tell me...you ever see so many lock-um-ups in one place?

Comment

Yea! I'm back in the tread! Missed the publicity and all the action. Thanks Craig. It saves me from having to start up my own website or chat thing... are they called blogs?

Who was it that tried to say that Tiny CD performers were unhappy with what I continue to provide them? Just booked Sean Na'auao (Tiny CD 2) for the morning simulcast interview and a new live lunch broadcast coming soon. Rocky Brown (Tiny CD 1) is calling me back too. Just played Aziel's "Ribbon In The Sky" (Tiny CD 4) on KHUI this morning... even LikaNui loves that one. And Dita Holifield (Tiny CD 1, 3 & 4) and I just hung up talking story about all kinds of stuff. C'mon... show me some proof on that claim!

And stop talking for the former Governor and his wife... or anyone else. Ask them yourselves. I treat them with respect without having to kiss okole. God created all of us and loves us all... evenly. No favorites. In other words... after all is said and done... we're all equal. It's unfortunate that some of you think you're above us.

I think I write with respect... even when I get down on you a little. And at other times, I'm overly nice. So c'mon... let's all be nice. I'll be having some other events to invite you to so we can all meet.

LikaNui... I still want to be friends.

God Bless and it's nice to be back!!!!!

tnt

Comment

As with everything else in various fields of employments especially the "entertainment" world...their is a code of conduct and a code of silence. Rest assured "Tiny" you are not the "Big" Celebrity you "think" you are! Infact, I had a conversation with one of Hawaii's Top Entertainer who doesn't like you. I could go on and on what others think about you too, but it ain't my business. You are a joke and a disgrace to the industry. I hope that your employers recognizes that soon and get rid of your sorry ass before it's too late. Am I a Christian? You bet your sweet bippy I am. I just got sick of your high and mighty attitude and hope you come crashing down. By the way...you ugly! ROFLMAO!!!! Awwww, poor thing, you going cry now. Here, heres a cyber pillow. If you like meet me...I'm at First Friday's in Chinatown. Better watch out, I may give you a whack whack, you deserve it. You're an IDIOT and you're STUPID!!!!!

Aunty Lynn
        Last edited by 1stwahine; September 14, 2005, 07:16 PM.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Hey, longtime no read... 1st Wahine. Sorry, to disappoint you, but I don't think I'm a big celebrity... I think that's the whole problem. I don't go around shaking everyones hand and acting loud everywhere... so you some of you think I'm stuck up. I'm just a regular '81 grad from Castle High School.

Funny, you guys keep coming up with stories, but can't back it up. Name the famous person who hates me. Because even if that were true... I'd still love him or her. That's the new me... sorry to disappoint.

If I can be honest with you... sister... if you're gonna go by the name "1st Wahine"... try to live up to it and watch you pilau mouth. You can have a comment on me... (remember, I like the publicity... not a ego thing... a business thing)... but keep it clean... I do. I did call you and your writings "stupid" once... I used it in a very loose descriptive/friendly way... but if were offended... I apologize.

I'm glad you're a woman of God... keep moving in that direction.

tiny

Comment

I didn't give myself the name 1stwahine! It was given to me by the Steve Lum of Hawaii Sporting News you Idiotic Babooze! And I do go off because I do have mental illness but I educate others of the fact that it's ok to have it for it's like having any other illness. Maybe you should acknowledge that you suffer it since you have therapy too. uh? Then again you live a make believe life. A false and untrue behind skirts so to speak? Be true Tiny! Don't talk about God to me Tiny, I know of him only to well. Want to know what I've been through...

My son and daughter were in Iraq the same time. My other daughter was in Korea. My son was injured twice. He was sent to Afganistan in less than six months after returning. My youngest is deployed in the Indian Ocean. My husband of twenty years died of Lou Gerigh's Disease. We would made 30 years marriage yesterday...I still love GOD! My son will be leaving for Malaysia shortly, duration, unknown, I still LOVE GOD. So don't tell me to be a Godly WOMAN!!!! It is because of him, that I exist and I live the TRUTH!

Oh! About my pilau mouth, this is nothing...this is tame. Then again, I'm only HUMAN! As far as that is concern...NO ACK!
            Last edited by 1stwahine; September 14, 2005, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Amen sister... or Auntie Pupule! Another piece of advice... don't use your illness as an excuse to be vulgar and mean. If it's true... you should consider dropping out of the thread. If you are capable of controlling yourself though... which I think you are... you go girl!

P/S - and didn't say to be a woman of God... I was congratulating you for being one. Hope I didn't upset you.

tnt

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny Tadani
                Amen sister... or Auntie Pupule! Another piece of advice... don't use your illness as an excuse to be vulgar and mean. If it's true... you should consider dropping out of the thread. If you are capable of controlling yourself though... which I think you are... you go girl!

P/S - and didn't say to be a woman of God... I was congratulating you for being one. Hope I didn't upset you.

tnt

LOL You anger me? Nah, tickle. You should "see" when I get angry! As far as using my illness as an excuse to be vulgar and mean...no ack. Sometimes it's hard being posessed by DEMONS. Have you heard DEMONS speaking from the mouth of someone? You're welcome to come here them talk our of me. I got to warn you, I don't know their schedule. MAMA got to rebuke them everytime but they keep coming back.

Aunty Lynn

PS. Who made you owner of this thread? LOL

Comment

Alright... now we're making progress... you're not angry! I first jumped on a few weeks ago on that other thread a little angry... but it's much nicer when you're relaxed and having fun.

Demons? With God on my side... we can beat 'em.

I may claim not to be egotistical or stuck up... but I do like to be in charge. So, since my name is on the thread... I'd like to run it... at least think I am... ha, ha, ha (notice the laugh before you go off on me). I'm just making my observations sister... take a chill pill.

Remember... be nice... or else I'll have to kick you off MY thread!!!

tnt

Comment

So... what are we talking about?

Comment

Re: The new thread starts here!

Just booked XXX (Tiny CD 2) for the morning simulcast interview and a new live lunch broadcast coming soon. XXX (Tiny CD 1) is calling me back too. Just played XXX's "Ribbon In The Sky" (Tiny CD 4) on KXXX this morning... And XXX (Tiny CD 1, 3 & 4) and I just hung up talking story
                      Gee, only five commercials in one post.

Ryan, do certain people get to make exceptions to the rules like this???

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Alright... now we're making progress... you're not angry! I first jumped on a few weeks ago on that other thread a little angry... but it's much nicer when you're relaxed and having fun.

Demons? With God on my side... we can beat 'em.

I may claim not to be egotistical or stuck up... but I do like to be in charge. So, since my name is on the thread... I'd like to run it... at least think I am... ha, ha, ha (notice the laugh before you go off on me). I'm just making my observations sister... take a chill pill.

Remember... be nice... or else I'll have to kick you off MY thread!!!

tnt
                        You go take a chill pill first! ROFLMAO!!! TAKE TWO... then I go take mine.

hahahaha! Likanui is hea! Now wat you said again? You can not kick me off this thread. You not the owner. You not one moderator either!!!! Da nerve MANERVA! LOL!!!!!!

Aunty Lynn
                        Last edited by 1stwahine; September 14, 2005, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Taking it in context, it's not as much of a commercial as proof positive that former CD performers are friends. We have yet to see evidence of former gripers & the high-level celebrity who 1stWahine says doesn't like him. And wasn't there something else that was being checked on too?

Honestly, I can't wait for some up&up proof. Either way, Tiny's gonna learn.

Comment

Darn it, he showed up. Now things are gonna get boring and pedantic again.

<sigh>

Comment

MadAzza,

How come you guys only like it when I'm mad... if I come peaceful, fair and overall nice... you don't like it? Are all threads about someone supposed to be negative?

I'm glad you jumped in.

Howzit Langi.

The name is "The new Tiny Tadani thread starts here!" So let's keep this one positive. Wouldn't Jesus want it that way?

tnt

Comment

Hollaback, GUURL!

Howzit Tiny?

Yes, let's stay positive, PRETTY PLEASE? Of course, i keep tuning in just to see what's going on, what people are saying, & when the evidence will spill. I gotta give you credit, you take lickin's & "keep on tickin.'" How do you stay up? I'd disappear by now what with the madlashings, flamings & bashings. What IS up with you?

Comment

Working...
                                X