Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The new Tiny Tadani thread starts here!

Hey i might be a keiki, but i THINK i stay growin' FAAAST!

On da oddah hand, you one "haumana" already? Wow laulau! & next YOU'RE GOING to have chicklets & stars! Of all PLACES! Well, i'll keep paying my dues & clocking my time.

Of course, maybe there's a secret message hidden in typos... You KNOW, subliminal or SOMETHING...something MORE ???

going hiamoe awready!

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny Tadani
      How come you no can take one joke? I know how to spell Grahmmor. Cheeez.
      HO, man.
      You goin' make me go crackers!

Comment

Re: The new thread starts here!

Originally posted by LikaNui
        God help us, NO!!!

Eh LikaNui...I got one word to describe the reaction I got when the ADMIN closed your odda thread: OUCH!

Anyway I guess because this thread is all about Tiny in general, I guess anything goes, but like the moderators and administrators and everyone else that has feelings, we need to keep it somewhat clean if we don't want this thread shut down for vulgularities or other profanities to one's self.

So that said...Tiny what happened to your dad? Last time I saw him was years ago at the Kailua Zippy's. I know he wasn't in good health then.
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Hey at least I was winning the pole when it ended... 5-to-1... I'll take those odds anytime. Mahalo's for voting for me. In fact, you know the 1 was I-Still-Like-U-Nui... so it was 5-0 for me... book 'em Danno.

Craig, you must've seen my Dad after the stroke then. That was a tough time... my mom got Lung Cancer and he got the stroke in the same week. So we had two hospital beds going at the same time. Now it's just "da guys" in the house now. My Dad, brother, son & me... oh wait... one girl... my new puppy, Kona the Queen Beagle.

But my Dad keeps trucking along... can't walk that good, but we make sure he gets to Vegas a bunch of times through the year. He still takes care a lot of chores like the laundry and dishes. And of course helps to raise Taylor since I'm out working a lot. So to answer your question... he's limited on what he can do physically, but he's very useful. And you know him... his mind hasn't eased up a bit!

Thanks for asking. Another day... gotta get to work.

tnt

Comment

Hey at least I was winning the pole when it ended... 5-to-1.
            Ah, the inevitable "spin".
            Funny thing is, the poll was only open for ten MINUTES before it and the thread were closed and locked. And those 10 minutes were at 11pm last night when you and your handful of camp followers were all online here together. Skewed results, obviously.

But my Dad keeps trucking along. (...) He still takes care a lot of chores like the laundry and dishes. And of course helps to raise Taylor since I'm out working a lot. (...) he's limited on what he can do physically, but he's very useful.
            Your dad is... "useful"??? You couldn't have said "helpful" or something similarly complimentary, but instead you call your parent "useful" like he's some kind of hired help?!
            Once again you've shown us that you simply have no shame and no class.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

But my Dad keeps trucking along...he's limited on what he can do physically, but he's very useful.
              jezussssfrikkenkeerice.

do ya call him "Step-n-fetchit" by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                Why aren't there more Asians in this thread?
                lmfao I love you for that!

Comment

Ah, the inevitable "spin".
                  Funny thing is, the poll was only open for ten MINUTES before it and the thread were closed and locked. And those 10 minutes were at 11pm last night when you and your handful of camp followers were all online here together.
                  To be precise, those camp followers who were online during those 10 minutes (as proven by their posts in this thread) were yourself, CraigWatanabe, Langi and KonaGirl. Craig is apparently an old friend of yours and your friends Langi and KonaGirl got active in here only after you did.
                  Anyone with an IQ larger than their waist size can easily see that your "spin" doesn't carry any weight.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

LikaNui doesn't know how to looose! Poor baby... c'mon you put up a thread asking for people to vote me off... no warning... it was totally random... and you lost. Dude, it wasn't even close. Can't you just mind your own business and when you're wrong or lose... admit it! Even the Administrator new it was no class... and the double whammy was that you lost... ha ha ha.

As for my Dad... he is very useful. I use that in his own words because "helpful" sounds more like he's assisting me or just being a 2nd hand. My Dad had a stroke and when you lose half of your body functions... the word "use" becomes very important. Think about it and stop trying to find fault in me and work on yourself first. Craig, you know busy my Dad was before the stroke, so I think you'll know what I mean. He is "useful" in the world... to himself... and of course to my whole family. So yes he is "helpful"... but even more importantly to himself... VERY USEFUL.

I know I shouldn't have to explain myself... but I don't want people getting swayed by just one side. For the record, I (my family) appreciate my Dad and what he does for us. LikaNui... is "does" okay... or should I say "lavishly attempts and conquers" better?

Still... if you were being nice behind the mean attitude... thanks for the correction.

God Bless you brother.

tiny

Comment

admit it! Even the Administrator new it was no class... and the double whammy was that you lost... ha ha ha.
                      Yea! Nanny nanny booboo!
                      God Bless you brother.
                      aaacchhhOOO!
                      sniffff.

Comment

To be precise, those camp followers who were online during those 10 minutes (as proven by their posts in this thread) were yourself, CraigWatanabe, Langi and KonaGirl.
                        That's one way of looking at it. Another would be that perhaps someone voted NO because it was an inappropriate proposition. I was in the middle of a post expressing this when the thread was shut down, so when I hit the submit button, my post didn't make it up there.

I'm no "camp follower" of Tiny Tadani, and I'll admit now that while I like Tiny on the radio, I'm not sure I like him online. Still, I will neither ask him to leave nor suggest that he be made to. LikaNui, you know I respect you, but this was just way over the line and I hope that if I ever post something that you consider over the line, you'll tell me, just as I'm telling you. You don't have to agree, but I know that even in disagreeing, you can respect my reasonable, differing opinion, just as I respect yours.
                        But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                        GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

LikaNui doesn't know how to looose! Poor baby... c'mon you put up a thread asking for people to vote me off... no warning... it was totally random... and you lost. Dude, it wasn't even close. Can't you just mind your own business and when you're wrong or lose... admit it! Even the Administrator new it was no class... and the double whammy was that you lost... ha ha ha.

As for my Dad... he is very useful. I use that in his own words because "helpful" sounds more like he's assisting me or just being a 2nd hand. My Dad had a stroke and when you lose half of your body functions... the word "use" becomes very important. Think about it and stop trying to find fault in me and work on yourself first. Craig, you know busy my Dad was before the stroke, so I think you'll know what I mean. He is "useful" in the world... to himself... and of course to my whole family. So yes he is "helpful"... but even more importantly to himself... VERY USEFUL.

I know I shouldn't have to explain myself... but I don't want people getting swayed by just one side. For the record, I (my family) appreciate my Dad and what he does for us. LikaNui... is "does" okay... or should I say "lavishly attempts and conquers" better?

Still... if you were being nice behind the mean attitude... thanks for the correction.

God Bless you brother.

tiny

Tiny, you have to consider the medium that you're working with here. Unknown alternate meanings to words, particularly when they're personal, don't come across very well. There's nothing to to key in the internal meaning, no body language and no voice inflections....just the word.

Without some sort of explaination, a personal 'turn of phrase' can really be taken the wrong way. On reading that useful referance about your Dad I was doing the 'WTF??' thought process myself...so thanks for clarifying and props to your Pops for not giving up.

Comment

(drum roll>>>>) The POLL.... uhhh... SHUT DOWN!

FACT: LikaNui started a poll
                            FACT: It got SHUT DOWN in 10 minutes
                            FACT: Admin themselves shut it down
                            FACT: Admin called LikaNui's actions "inappropriate."
                            FACT: The vote left you alone in the cold. 1-5

OUCH IS RIGHT!

Sorry, u got K-0'ed lost that round. You called it on your terms & your time & still lost, BIG TIME--THE ADMIN CLOSED U DOWN. Then you tried to reverse the results & respin it not based on any facts...

UNCONFIRMED: who composed the 5 votes
                            FACT: LikaNui psychicly tries to name each of the unconfirmed votes & state each person's relationship to Tiny.

Bottom Line: sweet "sore loser."

I'm proud of Admin for stepping in & keeping this an aloha site ... or at the very least, decent.

A most surprising development is that Like-it-or-NUIT is being used to advance Tiny's purposes.

Comment

LikaNui...I never voted in that poll because it was closed before I could have a chance to vote.

Tiny and I go back but we were never friends as in shoot da breeze, we worked together at the same radio station 22-years ago and our shifts never crossed so I rarely saw him.

As a matter of fact Tiny didn't even remember me and that's why I was a bit upset with him when I tried to make repeated contact with him when I had a sports marketing company (Starcomm Hawaii) that tried to solicit advertising from Oceanic and he never returned my calls. Or the time he blew me off at the KSBE malasada's booth at the Hoolaulea. He highlighted it on his TV Show but he never once talked to me...the guy in charge of the booth.

But hey that's the biz and I simply wrote those episodes off as unable to connect with Oceanic and I went on to other sponsors.

And as Tiny has reflected I was the one that started the whole "Kill Tiny" thing with my remarks about domestic violence in which I was in error and made a public retraction and apology.

I don't hold any miscommunications or unanswered calls to me against Tiny now as I did at the time but I do believe in giving everyone a fair shot at success. Tiny will either be successful or will dig his own grave. Whatever that's not my call and God didn't empower me to entice his failure.

If wishing someone success is called support then okay I support Tiny, but I never wish anyone failure. That's blatently evil.

I know Tiny's dad because I worked with him, he as a client and I as his vendor. For Tiny and his dad my relationship with either was purely professional. And like us we should all be professional when it comes to others. And I mean ALL of us from the senders to the recipients of this thread.

By the way I suggest that those who did vote in Likanui's poll tell us who you are so we can either prove Likanui correct or not. But for the record, I didn't vote. Had I did I probably would have voted to give Tiny a chance. Everybody deserves at least that much.
                              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                                HO, man.
                                You goin' make me go crackers!
                                Crackers to go with Tiny's cheeez; shouldn't this thread be in KauKau Korner now?

Comment

Working...
                                X