Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anna Nicole Smith is dead.

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
    It was only a "commitment" ceremony, not a legal marriage. And I bet if they do an autopsy they'll find heart failure was the cause of death, with drugs as the precipitating factor. I feel badly for her daughter. Now maybe the courts will order a DNA test for her to determine if the photographer is really her father. And if he is, at least she will have her birth father.

Miulang
    You're right. I forgot about that -- their "marriage" isn't legally recognized.

I'm not fully convinced that Anna even knew who the baby daddy was. If she was really Howard K.'s, why haven't they done a paternity test by now? And why's the ex so convinced that he's really the dad?

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
    How long before rumours swirl on the internet that both she and her son were murdered by Howard Stern?
    Only if Daniellyn's really his daughter.

If she's not, Anna's money's going to that Larry guy.

It's a confusing situation and definitely enough to make anyone's head spin.
    Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
    We're not here to mess around
    Boston, you know we love you madly
    Hear the crowd roar to your sound
    Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
    You know we couldn't live without you
    Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Years from now we will hear about her daughter. Hopefully she will shine in a different light.

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
        How long before rumours swirl on the internet that both she and her son were murdered by Howard Stern?
        The self-proclaimed "King of All Media" on Satellite Radio? I wish.

You mean the lawyer and her husband, Howard K. Stern.
        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I was shocked to hear this as well! And then sadness came on. Even with all Anna Nicole's troubles, I feel so bad that her baby daughter has to grow up not knowing her mother. Rest in peace Anna Nicole!
          Lovena

Comment

Originally posted by PoiBoy View Post
            Years from now we will hear about her daughter. Hopefully she will shine in a different light.
            Think Frances Bean Cobain - one can only hope children like these grow up in an environment a wee bit less screwed up thatn their parents'.

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
              The self-proclaimed "King of All Media" on Satellite Radio? I wish.

You mean the lawyer and her husband, Howard K. Stern.
              ~rolls eyes at the need to clarify on a cellular level~

pax

Comment

Wow...wow...WOW is all I can say. I wasn't a fan nor did I watch any of her reality series but it was difficult to evade her because of all the media attention. Like others on HT, I also saw the Marilyn correlation. May ANS find the peace in the afterlife that seemed to elude her during her lifetime on earth. Such a sad, troubled soul.

And, that beautiful baby girl...she didn't ask to be born.

Comment

That's why someone should give her to the Baptists in Des Moines to raise her. She could be her generation's Faith Hill, kwim?

pax

Comment

She insisted on being beautiful whatever her size or shape, and I always, always, always admired her for that. I consider her a fine example of the self-made American dream. I could not get my students to see it this way.
                    But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                    GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                      She insisted on being beautiful whatever her size or shape, and I always, always, always admired her for that.
                      Ahhh so did I....she inspired me to be the best I could be. No matter the size. I think she did many women.

I guess you just had to look past the sadness and pain she was in to see deeper.
                      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                      Sharing withother survivors...
                      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener
                        I consider her a fine example of the self-made American dream.
                        Me too....Me too. A perfect example of the self-made American dream. Too bad it ended in a nightmare.
                        Last edited by PoiBoy; February 8, 2007, 02:34 PM.

Comment

So did Larry King, saying Anna Nicole was a 'genuine, special person'. Moving on to say (regarding her life) "It's a story for the books. It's a story that will be written about and talked about. I imagine a major motion picture about it."

This tragedy brings to mind the untimely death of Hawaii's own Mackey Feary. I'll never forget that weekend morning long ago when I walked by a news stand and read the headline "Mackey Feary Dead". It brought me to tears. Major tears.

However controversial Anna may have been, surely there's many, many people in the world at this moment feeling deep loss and sorrow over her death.
                          sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Marilyn Monroe - I think not. American dream? Revolting. What an utterly revolting idea. Unless one's cynical to the bone. Then yes, a fine example of the American dream.

Comment

Originally posted by reineke View Post
                              American dream? Revolting. What an utterly revolting idea. Unless one's cynical to the bone. Then yes, a fine example of the American dream.
                              Maybe next time I will <insert sarcasm>

I tried to hold in my jokes..... I had tons but tried to be respectful of peoples opinions of her. So I opted for a little sarcasm.
                              Last edited by PoiBoy; February 8, 2007, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                                I wasn't a fan nor did I watch any of her reality series but it was difficult to evade her because of all the media attention. Like others on HT, I also saw the Marilyn correlation. May ANS find the peace in the afterlife that seemed to elude her during her lifetime on earth. Such a sad, troubled soul.
                                I've agreed with almost all the comments I've read here today, but I especially agree word-for-word with what TutuSue wrote. Couldn't have expressed it better.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X