Ip Man

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ip Man

i don't know how i missed this one! for anyone who loves action/kung fu movies, you'll love this one!

great fight scenes and the guys know what they're doing. i love the kill bill series but no matter how much fun they are, uma therman can never be a convincing assasin; she's just so S L O W !!!!!

for more info, you can read about it here:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1220719/

8.1 out of 10 based on 5,619 votes...
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Re: Ip Man

According to the Release Date section of the IMDb entry that was link to this thread, this movie never opened in the United States.

Comment

Re: Ip Man

ha! i didn't even notice that! i watched it on a dvd a friend of mine loaned me and so i assumed it had already been in the theaters.

i'm surprised that it hasn't been released yet in the u.s. since there's so much more money to be made if it were released here in addition to all of the other countries listed.

well, whenever it does show in theaters here, i hope you guys watch it cuz it is fantastic. donnie yen is just excellent in this role and like i mentioned previously, every fighter really looks like they know what they're doing.
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Working...
      X