Conan the Barbarian 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Conan the Barbarian 2011

It was somewhat surprising to first of all learn just today that there's a reboot of Conan the Barbarian film currently in the works (in post-production, mind you). Yeah, I know, what rock have I been living on/under? lol Secondly as surprising (and great!) was to hear that local boy Jason Momoa (Stargate, Baywatch Hawaii) got the lead role!...

His face definitely has that rugged and vicious Conan the Barbarian "look", with the only thing lacking being a super steroid-pumped, comic book-exaggerated muscle-bound body.

While it was cheesy in parts, I enjoyed the classic Conan the Barbarian movie with "the Arnold". It's still fun to watch.

There's lots more production photos and information on the upcoming Lionsgate production Conan the Barbarian movie 2011 reboot at ConanTheMovieBlog.com.
    Last edited by Pomai; September 22, 2010, 08:04 PM.
    sigpic The Tasty Island

Re: Conan the Barbarian 2011

So long the franchise stay rated R. They screwed up Arnold's run when the Destroyer sequel went PG.
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Can a local pidgin accent match the Arnold accent for a Conan?

Comment

The Riddle of Steel.....

Yes!!!!!!

Such a waste..... contemplate this on the Tree of Woe....

Comment

The Star-Advertiser had info on it some months ago. You can follow progress here:

http://www.conanmovieblog.com/
          Burl Burlingame
          "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
          honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

Working...
          X