• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

lol thx shave

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
      Way, way too many choice quotes in that movie. "What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in What?"
      Guy 1: Would you give ME a foot massage?
      Guy 2: @#$% YOU!

Comment

Frodo: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

Gandalf: So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you were also meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought.
        Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

mad magazine does
          "Lord, Shove the Rings!"

Frido: I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened. I'm workin' for scale and didn't negotiate for merchandising profits or back end, or anything. Damn that agent of mine.

Dangolf: So do all who live to pee six times. But that is not for them to deride. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us the day they were givin out time. (eh. you got the time!?) There are other farces at work in this world Frito, besides the boll of wevil. Baldo was meant to wear the Bling. In which case, you were also meant to shave it. And that is an encouraging thought. Unless you are a negative kinda dude. in which case you will concur with me, i would rather have a beer than think that thought.

Gandalf's too sexy for this thread.
          http://versaphile.com/fanwork/lotr/toosexy.html

apologies to menehune
          Last edited by kimo55; March 31, 2006, 08:45 PM.

Comment

“I could’ve killed them all, I could kill you, in town you’re the law, out here it’s me. Don't push it. Don't push it or I'll give you a war you won't believe."

Rambo

(Typical Auntie Lynn of Chinatown )
            Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
            Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Rufus T. Firefly: "You're a brave man. Go and break through the lines. And remember, while you're out there risking your life and limb through shot and shell, we'll be in be in here thinking what a sucker you are."

Kambei Shimada: "The farmers have won. We have lost."

Comment

"Why do you want to fight?"
                "Because I can't sing or dance."

Rocky

"I've got some bad ideas in my head."

Taxi Driver

"Now the time has come. I put two bullets in my gun.
                One for you and one for me. Oh darling, it will be so beautiful."

Misery

Auntie Lynn
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

"thats okayyy! che be back main , che be back.." - tony montana the scareface
                  Ebb And Flow

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                    apologies to menehune
                    No problem, My Friend! But I think I will frame this.
                    All the Best to you and yours, Kimo!

Comment

• Re: Favorite Movie Quotes

Note: I've watched all three of "The Lord of the Rings" movies over the last three nights.

From the "Return of the King" comes this...

Pippin: I didn't think it would end this way.
                      Gandalf: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path... One that we all must take. (Pause) The grey curtain of this world rolls back, and all changes to silver glass... And then you see it.
                      Pippin: What? Gandalf?... See what?
                      Gandalf: White shores... and beyond, the far green country under a swift sunrise.
                      Pippin: Well, that isn't so bad.
                      Gandalf: No, no it isn't.

Comment

"Bye, boys! Have fun stormin' the castle!"

Comment

You're too sharp. That's your trouble. You're like a drawn sword. Sharp, naked without a sheath. You cut well. But good swords are kept in their sheaths.

Sanjuro

Comment

• https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...&ei=56#image=8

The slight difference in the wording didn't change the meaning.

Comment

Working...
                            X