No announcement yet.

drink too much wine. what do you get?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: drink too much wine. what do you get?

Originally posted by Lalalinder
    Heh.....I do love that flick so much that I bought the dvd, but I am not a wine snob. I do like the Reislings though.

Me too! Reislings are great in the summer cause it's so hot!
    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Yes, very lovely and refreshing and goes great with seafood and pasta. I think I'll pick up a couple bottles at the Metropolitan.

My fave summer drink is a gin & tonic, then I like Hefeweizen beer in the fall, and my Christmas booze during the winter. I pretty much stay sloshed till spring. jk.

Comment

fall. christmas. summer. spring.
        da hell..
        all you peeps steh mainland side? wot da hell is fall?

Comment

Originally posted by Lalalinder
          Yes, very lovely and refreshing and goes great with seafood and pasta. I think I'll pick up a couple bottles at the Metropolitan.

My fave summer drink is a gin & tonic, then I like Hefeweizen beer in the fall, and my Christmas booze during the winter. I pretty much stay sloshed till spring. jk.
          OK. I'll belly up, LOL! My fave summer drink is mojito, as I grow limes and mint in my yard. But they can be a bit of trouble. In that case, I'll have a vodka tonic. Gin does me in. I like a crispy beer, too, especially after I've worked in the yard. In the winter, I like the cab sauv. But you know what? Every time my family gathers for parties--birthdays, holidays, etc., and there are ten of us here in Hawaii so that's at least 20 events a year (CRACK ME UP!), we bust out the bubbly big time. I swear, we go around the world with sparkling wine and champagne! Love it, love it, love it. And it's so reasonably priced. You can celebrate getting the laundry done on a Wednesday night with some Freixenet!

Hmmmm. What am I about to celebrate tonight? I'm sure I could come up with something!
          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
            OK. I'll belly up, LOL! My fave summer drink is mojito, as I grow limes and mint in my yard. But they can be a bit of trouble. In that case, I'll have a vodka tonic. Gin does me in. I like a crispy beer, too, especially after I've worked in the yard. In the winter, I like the cab sauv. But you know what? Every time my family gathers for parties--birthdays, holidays, etc., and there are ten of us here in Hawaii so that's at least 20 events a year (CRACK ME UP!), we bust out the bubbly big time. I swear, we go around the world with sparkling wine and champagne! Love it, love it, love it. And it's so reasonably priced. You can celebrate getting the laundry done on a Wednesday night with some Freixenet!

Hmmmm. What am I about to celebrate tonight? I'm sure I could come up with something!
            Well, it's Tuesday.

Comment

have one for me, lavagal...but get those cuties to bed first!
              Don't be mean,
              try to help.

Comment

Working...
              X