Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any B movie fans out there?

Originally posted by shaveice
    i can't think of the title of this very old movie but i'm sure it'll take you guys a second to think of it. it's a comedy/horror movie where some old geezer works at a morge and he has some young assistant. somehow, some secret army gas is accidentally opened and the gas somehow brings the dead back to life... well, sort of. they walk around in a daze with an insatiable appetite for brains.
    Would this be Re-Animator?
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

hi mel. thanks for the suggestion but that's definitely not the movie. besides what i've already written, i guess i could add the following bits that i recall:

* i think the young kid accidentally releases the military gas which causes the dead to rise.

* when the gas is released, it causes the young kid and old geezer to pass out.

* because the early action takes place in a morgue, one of the dead bodies comes to life--and this is hilarious--the young guy gets a pick and sticks it through the dead body's foot and so secures him to the floor; then, i think, the young guy gets a shovel and swings it like a baseball bat and knocks the dead body's head off but the body continues to try to get loose!

if no one can figure it out, i guess i'll go to diamond head video and check around. i'm glad this came up cuz i should watch it again--maybe even buy the dvd. it's a very funny movie...
      525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Hey man! I think your talking about the remake of the Night of The Living Dead. The canister gets open and they get infected and a zombie gets out of the can later and bites someone else before they lock it in a room and later kill it. yup! I still like the original black and white Night of The Living dead the best because its not really funny like the remake.

Comment

Hey my bad, The name of the movie is Return of the Living Dead. It's a satirical comedy spinoff of Night of the Living Dead. There is also a more serious remake.

Comment

Has anybody ever watched The Evil Dead flicks?

Give papa some sugar.

Comment

thanks! that's it!

return of the living dead

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...v=glance&n=130

now i gatta go and order the dvd from amazon!
              Last edited by shaveice; April 21, 2006, 10:57 PM.
              525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Anyone remember the movie "The Car"? Late 70s early 80s I guess. That movie kept me and some friends entertained between bonghits lol.

Comment

i remember watching a b movie once... the acting was funny. the movie was max havoc curse of the dragon.. yeah the one that was shot on guam. the first movie that was ever shot here as a matter of fact
                  Ebb And Flow

Comment

One of the most twisted films of this genre has to be Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses.

After a rented viewing of the entire film, I don't think I could stomach watching it again. That's how disturbing it is. Sig Haig's Captain Spaulding character was a riot though. So is the DVD menu feature.

If you like extremely psychotic horror films with a twist of comedic satire, House of 1000 Corpses is worth a look.
                    sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                      One of the most twisted films of this genre has to be Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses.

After a rented viewing of the entire film, I don't think I could stomach watching it again. That's how disturbing it is. Sig Haig's Captain Spaulding character was a riot though. So is the DVD menu feature.

If you like extremely psychotic horror films with a twist of comedic satire, House of 1000 Corpses is worth a look.
                      Great movie Pomai! Did you happen to see the sequel The Devil's Rejects ? It's more of the same.
                      Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                      Flickr

Comment

oops..........read below
                        Last edited by alohabear; April 24, 2006, 06:10 AM.

Flickr

Comment

Here's more of my favorite Killer B's....
                          Assault of the Killer Bimbos
                          Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death
                          Sorority Babes in the Slimeball Bowl-O-Rama
                          Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers
                          Crazy titles and dumber movies! All classics
                          Picasso Trigger
                          Hard Ticket To Hawaii
                          Savage Beach

If you love Playboy Playmates(and who doesn't?) and the Hawaii backdrop, these campy Andy Sidaris movies are for you.

Brinke Stevens,Linnea Quigley and Michelle Bauer are my favorite Queen B's they are legends in the B world.
                          Last edited by alohabear; April 24, 2006, 08:46 AM.

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                          X