Jefferson Starship Hawaii tour

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jefferson Starship Hawaii tour

For those interested in Jefferson Starship, they are touring Oahu, Maui, Big Island and Kauai in November. Dates on www.pollstar.com

This is the 1970's Starship version with Marty Balin on lead vocals, you might hear hits "Runaway," "Count on Me," "Miracles," and "With Your Love."

Grace Slick's ex Paul Kantner still leading the group, Oahu show is at Pipeline Cafe.

Aj

Re: Jefferson Starship Hawaii tour

cool; saw them the last time (couple of years ago) they came through hawaii; there was this one jerk in the crowd who kept shouting "white rabbit!"
    525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

When I saw Heart perform recently, I swear the opening act said she was the new singer for Jefferson Starship taking on Grace's songs I assume.

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
        When I saw Heart perform recently, I swear the opening act said she was the new singer for Jefferson Starship taking on Grace's songs I assume.
        Was it Cathy Richardson? She sings on JS' new album, Jefferson's Tree Of Liberty.

And yes, Richardson has the chops to belt out all of Grace Slick's tunes, just as she did an impeccable job filling in for the late great Janis Joplin when Big Brother and the Holding Company went back out on tour a few years ago.
        Last edited by Frankie's Market; August 28, 2008, 11:28 AM.
        This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie's Market View Post
          Was it Cathy Richardson?
          Her website says she'll be with JS in Hawai`i ---
          Nov 19, 2008 8:00 PM :: Hard Rock Cafe w/Jefferson Starship :: Lahaina, HI
          Nov 21, 2008 8:00 PM :: The Pipeline Cafe w/Jefferson Starship :: Honolulu, HI
          Nov 22, 2008 8:00 PM :: Hilton Waikoloa w/ Jefferson Starship :: Waikoloa, HI
          Nov 23, 2008 8:00 PM :: Kilohana w/ Jefferson Starship :: Lihue, HI

Comment

Working...
          X