Journey on Maui!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Journey on Maui!

I went to the Wednesday Mar 25 performance with my daughters. The only tickets we could get were way up in the last row of the nosebleed section. What little zoom capability our three cameras had were just not enough. Anyone have more decent (closer) pics of their attendance than the best I could get?

Comment

Nice pic! How was the show?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim75 View Post
        Nice pic! How was the show?
        I enjoyed it. I think their performance is much more energetic with Arnel Pineda because he just doesn't run out of energy on stage, and focuses on the audience in interaction. I enjoyed it more than when they came in '04 with Steve Augeri as their front.

Comment

I'll post more as I upload more videos. I can't believe I went all three nights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl2aOmGTNks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xEnqmDdHZQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JzOQ6oyp3Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzYHX1m8Ao

Comment

Mahalo nui loa for the clips! You went all 3 nights? How in the world did you manage tickets for at least the first two? 3 of us in the house had to try online at the same time for the second (Wednesday night) concert and got the last row of the nosebleed section...

Comment

Originally posted by Royce View Post
              I went to the Wednesday Mar 25 performance with my daughters. The only tickets we could get were way up in the last row of the nosebleed section. What little zoom capability our three cameras had were just not enough. Anyone have more decent (closer) pics of their attendance than the best I could get?[...]
              This photo is very cool, Royce. Your best is more than good enough!

Comment

At NBC...

I heard there were still $80 tickets available at show time for last night's show.
                Anybody know if it sold out?
                https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Originally posted by Royce View Post
                  Mahalo nui loa for the clips! You went all 3 nights? How in the world did you manage tickets for at least the first two? 3 of us in the house had to try online at the same time for the second (Wednesday night) concert and got the last row of the nosebleed section...
                  All tickets for all three nights was bought on line thru Ticketmaster. It's easier to buy in pairs than quantities of four or more I noticed.

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
                  I heard there were still $80 tickets available at show time for last night's show.
                  Anybody know if it sold out?
                  It was sold out. I friend of mine called me to ask if they were releasing more tickets yesterday but I adviced him just to go down and take a chance because he could always find scalpers selling. While waiting in line a woman approached the person behind him asking if the person wanted to buy tickets. The person needed four tickets and the woman had only two so my friend offered to buy it since he only needed two. He bought it for $100.00 per ticket and I told him it was not bad a price since buying on line would of been $86.00 after service fees. He was able to get riser in Section S.
                  Last edited by na alii; March 29, 2009, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by na alii View Post
                    I'll post more as I upload more videos. I can't believe I went all three nights.
                    Cool stuff. My wife's been watching videos from their Hawaii concerts on YouTube all week, ever since we went last Wednesday. I'm not even a big Journey fan, but it was one heck of a show. Arnel's energy, Neil Schon's guitar skills... definitely got our money's worth. And went right out to get their "new" album.

Comment

I liked Arnela at the beginning but as he gets more famous he also gets more big-headed. I see it in his performance. If he stays humble and on the same track as Steve then may be he can conquer but until then ...

Although I still would love to watch Journey's concert this week. I hope you guys can get it on video and upload it. Try get into the backstage.
                      Follow Me

Comment

I would love to see Journey in concert! It looks like the closest they'll get to me is four hours away in August just after I'll have finished (hopefully!) my preliminary exams at school. I think a treat to myself might be in order!

Thanks for the youtube clips, na alii!

Arnel certainly is easy on the eyes and what a powerhouse performer!
                        Peace, Love, and BBQ!

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaMe View Post
                          I liked Arnela at the beginning but as he gets more famous he also gets more big-headed. I see it in his performance. If he stays humble and on the same track as Steve then may be he can conquer but until then ...[...]
                          A curiosity question...What do you base this on? Please see my post #30.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                            A curiosity question...What do you base this on? Please see my post #30.
                            Ooops! my bad I didn't read your post and saw the videos. Sorry about that.

Thanks for the videos.

I was going back into the early days of last year or so when he .... nevermind.
                            Follow Me

Comment

best vid I have seen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWLYD5t0C3s

Comment

Originally posted by Maui Tom View Post
                                Are you also on the Arnel Pineda site?

Comment

Working...
                                X