Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is/are your favorite CD that you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what is/are your favorite CD that you have?

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
    He was interviewed on NPR's "Morning Edition" today, too.
    Awesome, thanks. I checked that out, some great stuff on there.

Comment

My 4 that are always gettin play:

A Tribe Called Quest - "Midnight Marauders"
      Bilal - "1st Born Second"
      Maxwell - "Maxwell's Urban Hang Suite"
      Stevie Wonder - "Songs in the Key of Life"
      Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I'm a big Staind fan and cant decide between "Break the Cycle", "14 Shades of Grey" or "Chapter V", their all great . I'm a also a fan of all kinds of hawaiian music, especially the contemporary classics. Ones local favs is "Just Beyond the Ridge" by Mana'o Company.

Originally posted by kungpao:

You can tell "our" generation when someone uses the word album My son always tells me , what's an album dad?

I still have some albums at home, namely my "Homegrown" LP's and when my son saw them he said "Wow dad, that sure is a big CD". LOL
        Last edited by LocoBoy; September 28, 2006, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle
          I don't know I stay fairly current on them and Amy Lee is still going strong and they are releasing the 3rd....I will be first in line to get it.

Since Ben Moody's departure from Evanescence in October, many have wondered about the guitarist's whereabouts. Three months after he quit the band without so much as a "Dear John" letter, Moody has resurfaced as a part of Avril Lavigne's

That is all I could find on it. I guess they replaced him. Even if Amy went solo I would still buy it.
          Yeah...Amy Lee has an amazing voice, and she is pretty EZ on da eyez. I would love to see them in concert, but I think my wife and I would be one of the older ones in the crowd. My wife enjoys Cristina Aguilera's music, so we went to her concert at Staples Arena, and we felt like parent chaperones.

Comment

Originally posted by LocoBoy
            I still have some albums at home, namely my "Homegrown" LP's and when my son saw them he said "Wow dad, that sure is a big CD". LOL
            Yeah, lemme go get an 8" floppy disk outta the closet...

(No, I don't really have any... heheh... I know people who did though.)

Comment

Working...
            X