Calling all Weird Al Yankovic fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Calling all Weird Al Yankovic fans!

My wife had just found that yesterday. She loved it. Those JibJab guys... they've sure parlayed their 15 minutes (the Bush/Kerry thing) into something more!

Comment

weird al interviews kfed
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

An episode of "AL TV" aired on VH1 last night. You have got to see the video for "Polkarama", which used the actual videos by the original artists edited to Al's song. Especially hilarious was the Pussycat Dolls' part, with the Doll's dancing to Al.

Comment

I was browsing iTunes this evening, and I knew I didn't have all of his songs - because I heard some "new" songs.

Now I just wished my car could play MP3 CDs.

Comment

Your car has a cigarrette lighter? If it does you can buy one of those $24 power adapter things that allows you to plug your iPod or any other audio device with a standard mini headphone jack into it. You tune into 88.7 or some other vacant station on the FM dial of your radio and you get music coming through your iPod into your radio. Not the best sounding solution, but workable for anyone who does not have a fancy CD or MP3 stereo player.
            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Sounds funny lol ..anyhow, I love his song "You Don't Love Me Anymore."
              AMERICA VOTES 2008: VOTE FOR JJK & KUCINICH!

http://www.freewebs.com/vote4dreamteam
              Mahalo!

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
                Your car has a cigarrette lighter? If it does you can buy one of those $24 power adapter things that allows you to plug your iPod or any other audio device with a standard mini headphone jack into it. You tune into 88.7 or some other vacant station on the FM dial of your radio and you get music coming through your iPod into your radio. Not the best sounding solution, but workable for anyone who does not have a fancy CD or MP3 stereo player.
                I'll try that when I get an iPod (notice I said when, not if) because its tough buying accessories for something I'll just dump.

Comment

Working...
                X