Mark Twain once said...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mark Twain once said...

"I never spent a winter as cold as the summer I spent in San Francisco"...Amen!

Comment

Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry.
      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

No alien land in all the world has any deep strong charm for me but that one, no other land could so longingly and so beseechingly haunt me, sleeping and waking, through half a lifetime, as that one has done. Other things leave me, but it abides; other things change, but it remains the same...

-found the first part of my first offering-sinjin
        “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
        http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

If the house would only burn down, we would pack up the cubs and fly to the isles of the blest, and shut ourselves up in the healing solitudes of Haleakala and get a good rest; for the mails do not intrude there, nor yet the telephone and the telegraph. And after resting, we would come down the mountain a piece and board with a godly, breech-clouted native, and eat poi and dirt and give thanks to whom all things belong, for those privileges, and never house-keep any more.... What I have always longed for was the privilege of living forever away up on one of those mountains in the Sandwich Islands overlooking the sea. -Mark Twain
          “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
          http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Working...
          X