Fox News Stoops to New Low

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox News Stoops to New Low

MSNBC reported Tuesday that Fox News doctored photos of two New York Times reporters. The “Fox and Friends” commentators were discussing an article they disagreed with and used photos that had been digitally altered to make the reporters look ugly. And it was a genuine attempt to pass off the images as accurate — no attempt was made to inject humor! These guys really have no class.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Re: Fox News Stoops to New Low

For the most part our news media has lost its objectivity......but that's the way it has always been, with a few notable exceptions (i.e. Edward R. Murrow)

"Newspapers aren't to inform people, they are to entertain people." William Randolph Hearst

"You bring me the pictures, we'll write the story." William Randolph Hearst to his news staff in Cuba upon the sinking of the Maine in Havana harbor. Hearst's personal agenda was to get the Spanish out of Cuba.

"When Willie wants cake, he wants cake, and he wants it NOW!" George Hearst in describing his 10 year old son.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Comment

Re: Fox News Stoops to New Low

I don't know who said it, but "the power of the press lies in the people who own and publish it."
      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Not a 'new' low...

They were borne out of the gutter and are pursuing the agenda.

You have to ask where the FCC is in this and other matters of real importance, rather than faking a freakout over JJ's booby.
        https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
        X