24: Season 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24: Season 7

Ugh! They did not just kill Bill Buchanan!

Anyone else keeping up with this season? It seems better than season 6 so far.

Re: 24: Season 7

Please put something in the title indicating that there are spoilers in this thread. I seriously just moused over this and got the next episode of 24 that I haven't seen ruined.
    What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

I'm sorry that you were spoiled, but this is the nature of current television show threads. The Heroes thread for example discusses current episode a few short hours after airing without the use of a spoiler tag. I usually avoid threads like these even in general form until I've seen the latest episode.

Comment

ya i like this season more than season 6.

Comment

I missed an episode or two earlier in the season anyone here saved their shows or can the shows be downloaded for free online?

Aj

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
            I missed an episode or two earlier in the season anyone here saved their shows or can the shows be downloaded for free online?
            You should be able to catch them via streaming video on Fox. Although they usually only go maybe 4-5 weeks back. Other than that you'd probably have to try filesharing to find an older one.

It seems that this season the approach is much more focused on the mini-subplots rather than one big huge one. Granted they are somewhat related, but it seems like the other seasons you kind of had to wait until the last episode before you got the big payoff (i.e. main bad guy killed/caught).

Seems like this year you have the "evil" Tony plot, Tony's crew plot, the Dubaku plot, the Juma plot, now we have the Voight plot and we still got a lot of episodes to go.

Still loving it though!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post

Aj
              www.hulu.com/24 Typically they only save 4-5 episodes of a new season at a time (like the Fox site). I hope you didn't miss anymore than that.
              Last edited by Vanguard; March 11, 2009, 06:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                I'm sorry that you were spoiled, but this is the nature of current television show threads. The Heroes thread for example discusses current episode a few short hours after airing without the use of a spoiler tag. I usually avoid threads like these even in general form until I've seen the latest episode.
                Ya, guess it's not really your fault as you didn't know but that's basic "internet etiquette". This is especially important in forums where if you simply put your mouse over a thread the first post pops up - I just pulled up Latest posts and voila! I was spoiled, so to speak. It really is up to the moderators to make that a rule (or just enforce the etiquette I guess) as is done in many forums where this sort of topic might come up.
                I do like this season better than last season I think but the take over of the White House was a *little* ridiculous, to say the least.
                What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens

Comment

This '24' Co-Star 'Hated Every Moment' of Working With Kiefer Sutherland (msn.com)

Bad stuff about Kiefer Sutherland.

Comment

Working...
                  X