"FlashForward" on ABC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "FlashForward" on ABC

It seems like ABC has no faith in 2 of their 3 scifi shows. Both "V" and this one are being resumed in March, which is out of the next Nielsen sweep period that occurs in February. I guess it would be too much for ABC to consider an all Tuesday night sci-fi block... "V" "Lost" and "Fast Forward" one after the other. That would be cool and convenient for me.

That said, this episode kind of echos some of the speculative fear regarding the operation of that big atom smashing device they have in Switzerland.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Mel,

I think there are two reasons these shows won't start again until March. First, ABC wants to avoid running against the Olympics, which will probably dominate in males audience and second they want to be able to run all first run without reruns...similar to their Lost strategy.

Mike

Comment

The promo for Flash Forward played at last night's LOST-0n-the-beach thingie said it's back on March 18.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
          The promo for Flash Forward played at last night's LOST-0n-the-beach thingie said it's back on March 18.
          Yeah, but what YEAR????

(only kidding...)
          I don't know how this got under my radar... I love SF!
          Yes I do; this has been a busy and complicated year (8-09 to 2-10 especially), and I haven't had time to 'explore' TV.
          Sounds very interesting! Thanks, Kimo!

The other 'K'
          Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
          ~ ~
          Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
          Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
          Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

DVD of the episodes that aired so far will be available on February 23.

Comment

Tonight's (12/18/10) episode will be 2 hours long, starting at 7pm HST.

Comment

Was watching a tape of last week's episode. If the bad guys (with Uncle Ted being the middleman) knew ahead of time of the planet wide blackout coming why capture and torture Lloyd and Simon asking them about what they did? They could have placed an inside person in the experiment.

Comment

Have to hand it to Aaron for not killing the guy who was watching him but rather hoisting that guy in the head honco's house.

I only hope that these bad guys are not the same bad guys who are (or are working for) responsible for the blackouts.

Comment

Been missing some episodes of this series but I did manage to watch this past Thursday episode which shows the day that Demetri is supposed to die.

Comment

Better enjoy this show... it's already cancelled by ABC.
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Well at least they will let it finish the season. One more episode next week.

Comment

Working...
                        X