X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acousticlady
    replied
    Re: "The Good Wife" on CBS

Maybe because it smacks of the whole Spitzer case here in NY. It just bothers me that they are showing a sleazy politician whose wife stays with him even after everything comes out - despite the slap. I don't know, I'd like to see her throw him out and her have to start over. The ads don't depict that. That's why I was asking what people thought of the show.

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

if I might ask - what message do you think it's sending? I think it portrayed the wives of politicians who have been caught doing something wrong fairly accurately. Except - we are never shown any of those wives who, after public humiliation by their husbands, haul off and slap the s**t out of him!

I wil definintely watch again.

Leave a comment:

• acousticlady
    replied

And your thoughts? I couldn't get past the premise of the show. Don't care how good the cast, script etc. is. I think it sends the wrong message. At least how the ads make it out.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    started a topic "The Good Wife" on CBS

"The Good Wife" on CBS

Saw the repeat showing of The Good Wife on CBS. It stars Julianna Margulies as a woman who's husband is a disgraced public offical and now she works in a law firm.
Working...
X