Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battlestar Galactica

I was disappointed that Cally got spaced. Darn Cylons.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Aw frak, I can't believe they killed off Cally. That poor girl. All her life, she's been a Cylon's bitch.

First, she spends her career in love with a man who's in love with a Cylon that outranks her.

Then she finally gets her man, but they have to live under an occupation where she takes orders from copies of Boomers every day.

They escape, only for Cally to live in a miserable little metal box, attending to her crying half-Cylon kid.

Then she finds out her husband is a Cylon and she's been used by the Cylons in the worst possible way (from Cally's point of view).

Then she gets airlocked by a Cylon. Boy, that's rough. Poor Cally. She just never caught a break.

...and why did they kill off all the Sixes and Eights? They were two of the best reasons to watch the show!

Comment

Noticed that there is a promo picture of the cast of Battlestar Galactica posed sort of like in da Vinci's The Last Supper. Apollo is dressed in a business suit in the photo.

Comment

I was expecting Baltar to admit to the Chief that it was his access codes that the Cylons used to bring down the Colonial defenses.

Even if he did admit it what could happen to Baltar now?

Comment

So after a near munity, Felix getting shot in the leg and spending close to 2 months by themselves only at the last minute does Starbuck think about taking a Raptor alone to check things out.

I didn't catching the starting credits but was that Nana Visitor as Emily?

Comment

Yes, it was! I kept trying to figure out where I'd seen her before. Not having those Bajoran nose ridges threw me off.

As far as the episode went, I think it was the first one this season that was mildly interesting. I hope it keeps getting better.

Comment

I am kind of wondering if the fifth of the final five Cylon models, no longer exist. Between the initial attacks on the colonies and losses of people in the fleet during the past 4 years the likeyhood of such an event is possible.

Comment

Baltar finally admitted to Laura that it was his access codes that the Cylons used to disable their defenses.

Comment

A little heavy with the anvils with Baltar's wounded side and outstretched arms but I thought the discussion about Laura needing to love someone was an interesting (and, to me, unexpected) twist. So, any bets on who the fifth of the final five might be? I think Starbuck is too obvious. Hmmmm, maybe it *is* Laura afterall...

Comment

I suspect Baltar is not one of the final five. I am pretty much sure that both Bill and Lee Adama are not one of the final five.

Comment

Despite the little tease by Deanna in the last episode, I'm still sticking by my guns that Roslyn is the final Cylon. 43rd in line of succession? Coincidence? Hmmm.

Comment

I'm kinda leaning toward one of the side characters as the last Cylon, most likely Doc Cottle... or maybe it's Dualla, Gaeta or Zarek.

I also have this nagging suspicion that Lee is somehow a Cylon. It's only because of that episode where the soon-to-be-airlocked Leoben tells Roslin that "Adama is a Cylon". Of course, Roslin and the viewers assume Leoben meant the commander (at the time), and IIRC, that had the president pushing Baltar to finish his Cylon detector. It could all have been a plot point to distract us from the fact that they had just given away the ending.
                          Last edited by zff; June 9, 2008, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Col. Tigh finally admits to the Admiral he is a Cylon, and Bill Adama's reaction is:

You can't be a Cylon, I known you for 30 years, you had hair.
                            Well they found Earth. Assuming if it's our Earth, did they come in our past or in our future?

Comment

So Battlestar Galactica and more so, the SciFi Channel has left all of us hanging now for several months after the conclusion of tonight's episode. One of the major goals of the Galactica voyage have been met, but now it certainly looks like they have some major new challenges coming in the last 10 episodes of this series.

The problem is the last 10 will not be shown until at least February 2009.

This is just as bad or maybe worst than Lost. We have been told that this was to be the last season, but SciFi decided to split the season up into 2 parts spread very far apart.

The worst possible outcome of this is that the first 10 episodes of Season 4 will be released on DVD and then the next 10 on DVD much later, and both at high prices like how they did it with Season 2, which I think stinks.

So far I only have Seasons 1 and 3 on DVD and am reluctant to buy Season 2 unless they unite both parts into one set. But I suspect they won't do that.
                              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Wow, they decided to cram an entire season's worth of plot development and tension into ONE episode. Hey, at least it was a good one.

Feb 2009? Those frackin bastards!

Comment

Working...
                                X