Battlestar Galactica

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Battlestar Galactica

I think the cylons were originally living on Earth when there was a nuclear disaster and then they took to space to search for a new home. Perhaps there is yet another planet of origin out there for the humans. I am not sure why the cylons nuked the colonies if they wanted to live on the colonies and could not live in a planet that had nuclear radiation. When the cylons nuked the colonies, I thought they did that to clear the colonies so they could live there themselve and then chased the humans and tried to find Earth for cylon religious reasons.

Comment

So Cally and Hot Dog had a thing going sometime ago such that Hot Dog is the dad and not Chief Tyrol of Cally's kid.

Comment

So another munity on the Galactica. I lost count on how many they had in the series.

Comment

I had the impression that once Gaeta saw what Zarek did to the Quorum of 12 that he would turn against Zarek and save Adama at the last minute.

Comment

After watching the 02/13/09 episode I am being to wonder if one of the upcoming plot points is the fate of the Galactica itself.

As far as the Cylons themselves this episode also points out that Cylons are not new, but something that was forgotten a long time ago.

Comment

While eating dinner tonight it dawned on me that Balter has had little story time since the series returned to the air this year and even then it's only him and not his invisible Six. Well she came back tonight, nudging him to say "we need big guns".

The funny part is when he gets the guns, he ejects the clip and can't put it back in to the weapon.

Comment

Tonight's episode:
                1. That piano player who was playing the so-called second movement of his composing was from the starting theme of the original Battlestar Galactica
                2. So Cylons can project their thoughts onto others, so this is what Baltar has been seeing all this time.
                3. I wonder what's going to happen to the Chief once they find out that he switched the #8's.

Comment

With all the stuff that has been happening in the last 6 to 7 episodes. and things that are being slowly, I can hope that the series wraps with a huge, satisfying end... but I suspect not.
                  I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Given that the Galactica was verging on being decommissioned and the way people fled the nuclear disaster, I am surprised that there's still any booze in the fleet. Yet, in every episode, people are guzzling booze.

Comment

I am not a super duper expert in booze making but assuming one has access to certain food stuff and plumbing one can make booze. Would it be enough to supply the fleet, I don't know.

I was thinking about another point of supply and that's ammo for the guns for the Galactica and the Vipers, it's been what 4 to 5 years since making that pickup point for ammo. I take it other ships in the fleet could have taken those supplys so that the Galactica can tap into later on.

I taped last night's episode and watched this morning but I wasn't paying too much attention to the episode, other than remember Adama making a comment that he was fed up with destinys and all that (please note I wasn't fed up with this series or this episode itself).

Comment

He said he was fed up with destiny but he still can't quite ignore it. He allowed the cylons to try to go back to their homebase to see if they could find Hera even after he said that.

Comment

Galactica is falling apart and I bet it won't last the final shows. They may move to the base ship as part of their new partnership. Kera's husband will be a lynch pin in the next episodes...

Comment

Tonight's episode had some flashbacks of life on Caprica way before the bombing. Lee's brother Zack is still alive and Roslin wasn't on the president's cabinet. There are scenes concerning Baltar's dad and Capirca Six.

Best scene of the episode is when Adama and Kara layed the red tape on the deck.

I understand that next week's episode will be the last of the series.
                            Last edited by helen; March 13, 2009, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Tomorrow's final episode will air at 6:00 pm to 8:11 pm HST and will repeat at 9:11 pm to 11:22 pm HST in case you want to tape or watch either airing. There is also a Battlestar Galactica marthon on the Sci-Fi channel starting from 5:00 am HST on Friday and running for the entire day.

Comment

Read at your own risk:

Galactica journey ends with uneven finale

May contain spoilers.
                                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X