LOST actresses arrested

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: LOST actresses arrested

Well, there's no reason why California would learn about earlier Hawai'i ones. CA might not have learned about this one except for People magazine. I doubt that the CA judiciary spends much time reading police reports from other states.
    http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
      Well, there's no reason why California would learn about earlier Hawai'i ones. CA might not have learned about this one except for People magazine. I doubt that the CA judiciary spends much time reading police reports from other states.
      I figured there was some sort of a data base that the 50 states' authorities tap into when processing someone who's been arrested. I thought, possibly, Hawaii notified California. See...what do I know?! Now that I think about it, it would be a funny sub-story if CA did, in fact, learn about it via People magazine!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
        I figured there was some sort of a data base that the 50 states' authorities tap into when processing someone who's been arrested. I thought, possibly, Hawaii notified California. See...what do I know?! Now that I think about it, it would be a funny sub-story if CA did, in fact, learn about it via People magazine!
        There may be such a database, but I hope not.
        http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
          There may be such a database, but I hope not.
          Heh. As long as it's not on the web with public accessibility you should be in good shape!

Comment

"Lost" star slapped with $357 speeding ticket

Rodriguez was caught going 83 mph in a 55 mph zone in the Wahiawa district on Nov. 19, according to traffic court records.

Rodriguez previously was fined $197 for a speeding ticket issued on Aug. 24, also in the Wahiawa area. In that case she was caught going 80 mph in a 50 mph zone.

On Nov. 17 a $257 bench warrant for her arrest was issued when she failed to make a court hearing for a speeding ticket issued on Oct. 20 in the Wahiawa area. In that case she was caught going 90 mph in a 35 mph zone.

Rodriguez and fellow “Lost” star Cynthia Watros were arrested Nov. 24 in Kailua for drunken driving.

At the time, Rodriguez was on probation after pleading no contest to drunken driving, driving with a suspended license and a hit-and-run charge relating to two incidents in Los Angeles.
            Maybe she'll finally hit bottom when she has a car accident and either kills herself, or worse, kills other people.

Driving a vehicle is a privilege, not a right, and all the telltale signs are there screaming for her to be denied that privilege. I just hope someone's listening...

Comment

How do TWO people get arrested for DUI? Were they in separate cars?
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Yep, separate cars, following each other on Kalanianaole Highway. At a light, one jumped out to talk to the other, which is when a police officer started following them. A few hundred yards (and a few wobbles) later, they were pulled over together.

Michelle Rodriguez's local attorney appeared in court today on an earlier speeding offense, pleading guilty. The judge upped the fine because of a prior violation to $300.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                  [...]Michelle Rodriguez's local attorney appeared in court today on an earlier speeding offense, pleading guilty. The judge upped the fine because of a prior violation to $300.
                  Somebody...anybody...PLEASE, get her off the road:
                  http://tinyurl.com/9woue

Comment

Well, that's her.. "The Fast and the Furious"

Comment

court records reveal the MPH the girls were driving:
                      48 151 623 and 42

Comment

this is shameful.

how typical of the careless people of our times.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                          court records reveal the MPH the girls were driving:
                          48 151 623 and 42
                          Da numbers! Da numbers! They everywhere!

You know the other day I ordered 4 milkshakes from McDonalds and the amount came up to $8.15 exactly. As a Lost fan I immediately thought those milkshakes were cursed.
                          I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

I heard on Ellen last week that there have been a total of 6 or 7 actors from Lost who have gotten tickets within the last year.

Has anyone else heard this as well?

Comment

Yep. This was from December:

'Lost' and fined
                              Actors in the hit TV show have a hard time finding the brake

More recently, Dominic Monaghan hinted that Evangeline Lilly might have gotten nabbed as well, but that the media would have missed it because she has a different name on her driver's license.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                                Yep. This was from December:

'Lost' and fined
                                Actors in the hit TV show have a hard time finding the brake

More recently, Dominic Monaghan hinted that Evangeline Lilly might have gotten nabbed as well, but that the media would have missed it because she has a different name on her driver's license.
                                Yep. He said that on Ellen...said she would kill him for saying that. Apparently her real name is Nicole Lilly...Evangeline is her stage name. (Shows her religious side, I guess.)

Comment

Working...
                                X