Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Heroes" on NBC

Originally posted by zff View Post
    His theory is that either Mr. Bennet can teleport or move at very high speeds over great distances.
    My guess is super speed (ala Bart from Smallville), since we already have Hiro Nakamura as the teleporter. Or maybe he does some matter manipulation where he can travel across fiber optic cables. OR ... maybe he does some advanced dimensional manipulation, thus why Matt Parkman and the FBI couldn't find Bennet's secret lab with Sylar inside. Maybe the entrance to Bennet's facility is obscured by the dimension in which the Heroes world is in, but Bennet can open it at will, but for that to work, he would have to be able to open it for others without the power like Eden or the Haitian.

Let me throw a theory into the pile;

Linderman didn't put the fake sword in the museum -- FUTURE HIRO DID!

Why?

Maybe in an alternate timeline, Hiro loses the sword or somehow ruins it, so Future Hiro arranges for present Hiro not to have the sword (plus Future Hiro gets his), and then draw him to Linderman with the sign, thereby meeting other Heroes enroute.

It's a little crazy, but things like this have been done before in time travel fiction.
    Last edited by Vanguard; January 23, 2007, 05:43 PM.

Comment

There is a short minute half preview called Wireless on the site. Interesting.
      just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

So what does it take to kill Sylar? And what was that white thing in his head for?

Comment

He works with watches right? Maybe you wind the thing in the back of his head and his powers 'pump' up =p

Invisible guy is the 9th Doctor... Did he leave Dr Who do this?

Who wants to figure out who the cheerleaders daddy is? James T Kirk?
          Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbent View Post

Invisible guy is the 9th Doctor... Did he leave Dr Who do this?

Who wants to figure out who the cheerleaders daddy is? James T Kirk?

Eccleston deep down was not a fan on playing The Doctor that regenerated interest in the show. Traditionally the doctor changes and the producers wanted him to stay on for another season he said no thanks.
            David Tennant who is the current doctor is frickin awesome! His take on the doctor makes you say Eccleston Who?

As who is Claires Daddy I doubt it would be Shatner cause he is on thee heavy side but I could be wrong though.

Spock anyone?

Comment

Its too bad, I liked him as the Doctor. Of course, I havent seen the older episodes and I've gotten used to Tennant now.
              Did you catch the recent xmas episode and does anyone know when the series starts up?
              Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                So what does it take to kill Sylar? And what was that white thing in his head for?
                I imagine it has something to do with the way that he assimilates powers. Did anyone catch Sylar using an Eden style suggestive voice on the doctor? Or am I getting the scene mixed up with a clip from the previous or next episode.

Comment

does anyone know when the series starts up?

Not to stray away from HEROES

It's goin to be a bit like how S2 was heavily advertised before it was shown via SCI-FI Channel.
                  S3 is already being shown abroad and BBC which has exclusive rights to the show I assume has a contract agreement w/ SCI-FI. It's too bad they could not land a deal with them to get the shows on Apple's iTune Store

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                    Not to stray away from HEROES

It's goin to be a bit like how S2 was heavily advertised before it was shown via SCI-FI Channel.
                    S3 is already being shown abroad and BBC which has exclusive rights to the show I assume has a contract agreement w/ SCI-FI. It's too bad they could not land a deal with them to get the shows on Apple's iTune Store
                    oh, i dont wait for it to come on sci-fi. i get them the same day it airs on bbc.
                    Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

oh, i dont wait for it to come on sci-fi. i get them the same day it airs on bbc.

you must have digital cable wit da extra extra channels
                      I no have dat

Comment

Ok wait. Is Mr. Sulu supposed to be........... Linderman? A non-asian name would be a clever way to help maintain anonymity.

It seemed as though at the very least, Mr. Sulu's organization knew about Hiro's power. So if Sulu is NOT Linderman, he's the head of an organization that's yet another "hero seeking" entity?

I can't wait for the next episode.

Comment

I think he's just Hiro's dad, a rich Japanese businessman who send PI's to follow Hiro, and thus found out he was on a Hero's quest. Don't forget, Hiro and Ando spent a lot of time in public talking to each other in Japanese about many topics, because they thought they were having a private conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                            I think he's just Hiro's dad, a rich Japanese businessman who send PI's to follow Hiro, and thus found out he was on a Hero's quest. Don't forget, Hiro and Ando spent a lot of time in public talking to each other in Japanese about many topics, because they thought they were having a private conversation.

I thought was a TV Priceless moment. Yeah they thought talking in their own language that the bad guys will have no idea whats goin on.
                            I looooove that Hiro Nakamura! I hope
                            he regains his powers
                            Last edited by helen; January 31, 2007, 07:36 AM. Reason: fixing the post so that the spoiler works

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                              I thought was a TV Priceless moment. Yeah they thought talking in their own language that the bad guys will have no idea whats goin on.
                              I looooove that Hiro Nakamura! I hope (SPOILER[?])
                              I believe Hiro is like Green Lantern. He can only use his powers when he has the will to do so. When Charlie died, he lost his will. It's like when Spiderman got jaded when he had woman problems. The only thing that revitalized that will power, to an extent, was the sword. All he needs is inspiration Eventually, Hiro will probably realize that, but will keep the sword since it's so cool

My speculation anyway.

I don't think your statement was a spoiler. If it was, please forgive me.

Comment

Talk about a shocking twisting ending.

Nathan is Clarie's dad!

For Hiro, there is a possibilty that his family business could fund his adventures.

Comment

Working...
                                X