"Heroes" on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Heroes" on NBC

That's how he broke the stick and stopped the taser from reaching him. He was using telekinesis.

I wonder if the shouting power is from Eden amplified by something else.
    just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

Originally posted by zff View Post
      Peter has met Eden too, I think, but only briefly. IIRC, there was a short time where Eden, Mohinder and Peter were all in Mohinder's apartment at one time. No one was aware of Eden's ability at the time, so I'm curious as to whether or not Peter has her power.
      When Peter shouted "Don't lie to me!" to Isaac, it almost sounded as if his voice changed, like Eden's did during the power of suggestion. Notice that after Peter said that, Isaac was totally uninhibited, and spoke frankly to Peter about his feelings. Prior to that, he seemed to be emotionally guarded.

Comment

Wow tonight's episode sure advanced some stuff. Mr. Bennett knows Hiro's father who is not Linderman. Claude used to be Mr. Bennett's partner. Whoever is behind Primatech Paper they are not turning on people's powers.

That woman at Primatech who was looking after Matt, wasn't she the one that told Ted and Matt about Mr. Bennett and Primatech?

Comment

I really liked tonight's episode. Probably in part because it was so "LOST" like! We only spent time with a few characters, we had an eye-opening flashback scattered throughout, in which we learn some interesting connections between people heretofore unconnected. And references to "the company." I can't have been the only person who blurted, "It's DHARMA!"

So, Hiro's dad is higher up in "the company" that Mr. Bennett, and we don't know where Linderman fits in just yet. The thing about Hiro's dad, though... he must know about Hiro, or at least suspect, especially if he's already come to the U.S. to retrieve him from his ridiculous mission to save the world...

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
            I really liked tonight's episode. Probably in part because it was so "LOST" like! We only spent time with a few characters, we had an eye-opening flashback scattered throughout, in which we learn some interesting connections between people heretofore unconnected. And references to "the company." I can't have been the only person who blurted, "It's DHARMA!"

So, Hiro's dad is higher up in "the company" that Mr. Bennett, and we don't know where Linderman fits in just yet. The thing about Hiro's dad, though... he must know about Hiro, or at least suspect, especially if he's already come to the U.S. to retrieve him from his ridiculous mission to save the world...
            make your own DHARMA Foods

Yeah, alot of stuff happened tonight. Almost predictable in a way.
            /voiceover "tune in next week as a new hero appears, someone dies, hiro makes a funny, claire gets shot/cut/burned/nuked"

Any guesses on who the white headed guy will be? Its not, but it would be super cool if it was sean connery.

Also, shouldnt everyone now have lethal doses of radiation, just be being in the same room with him?

Is it just me, or when claire tried to sedate nuke guy, anyone think "xmen3?" I also couldnt help thinking that her eyes should have been cooked, her hair burned off, everyones ears bleeding and puking, but I guess that would be too realistic/gruesome.
            Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
              That woman at Primatech who was looking after Matt, wasn't she the one that told Ted and Matt about Mr. Bennett and Primatech?
              Nope. The woman at Primatech is a new character; we don't know her name or power. The one who told Ted and Matt about Primatech and Mr. Bennet was Hana "Wireless" Gitelmann. I figured she'd be part of the operation on the Bennet home, I wonder why she didn't go with Ted and Matt?

I think Chandra Suresh should have been in a flashback as well. Somehow :P

Comment

The 2/26 airing of HEROES was indeed intense...
                Interesting to see the opening credits seeing whos who is gonna be on tonite.
                The flashback sequence when Bennett is talking to some guy and made me think......... Is that who I think it is?
                Sure enough when I saw his name appear and Takei is on tonite too? Cool....
                Fun to see the little kid playing GameBoy I guess and seeing Takei walk off cam and calling Hiro to come with him.

The Haitian guy was able to talk when he is introduced to Bennett right?
                How can you go from deaf mute to suddenly talking?
                And when I was begining to loathe that man I go a complete 360 on him

Comment

Originally posted by DannyWilliams View Post
                  The Haitian guy was able to talk when he is introduced to Bennett right?
                  How can you go from deaf mute to suddenly talking?
                  The Eric Roberts character states that the Haitian is mute, and when he meets HRG he wordlessly enters the house to wipe Mrs. Bennet's memory. It seems he simply allowed people to believe he was mute. IIRC, the first time he talks to HRG is at Primatech when he's slammed against the wall for not wiping Claire's memory.

And when I was begining to loathe that man I go a complete 360 on him
                  So you loathed him, liked him and now you're back to loathing him?

BTW, this screencap from NBC.com is cracking me up. Don't you think Claire was just a *doll* when she was a baby?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Me and my roomates were second guessing that Bennett is not goin to be written out of the show yet?
                    And yes I even felt like Claire when he told her to turn around and not witness what was goin to happen but yet she defied his request.
                    I dunno if I will re-depsise the man but I do have a change of heart on a character I was tryin to loathe.

And was it me or the baby making facial expressions natural or they were digitally put in cause I saw somethin.
                    Last edited by DannyWilliams; February 28, 2007, 02:50 AM.

Comment

I get the impression that The Haitian is an intelligent man, and perhaps even spiritual in his own way. He may work for the Company, but he may feel above them in certain ways, so he pretends to be mute so he doesn't have to talk to them. My theory :P

Comment

I managed to watch episode 1.18 (Parasite) early, and I must say, what an amazing episode! I'll put spoiler tags on my comments, and remove them once Hawaii has seen the episode.

FINALLY we get to see who the Haitian answers to where Claire is concerned. That was so damn cool. I read on another board that someone thinks Nathan and Peter's mom is a Creole fortune teller (Creole for the Haitian connection, fortune teller for Peter's dreams); it makes sense to me!

I'm glad Hiro got his sword and managed to save Ando -- surprise, it's Ando! Thanks for coming back for Hiro

I liked Mohinder's revenge on Sylar. The tuning fork was a nice touch. It's a shame that the 5 week long hiatus begins with a scene where Sylar looks like he's about to kill Peter. I can't wait 5 weeks, even if I'm sure Peter will survive!

Linderman is awesome. Thanks be to whoever got Malcolm McDowell on board. He rocked as Linderman. He seems to cool and collected -- almost spiritual in a way.
                        Last edited by Vanguard; March 5, 2007, 10:27 AM. Reason: OOPS I FORGOT spoiler tags! I hope nobody saw

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                          I managed to watch episode 1.18 (Parasite) early, and I must say, what an amazing episode! I'll put spoiler tags on my comments, and remove them once Hawaii has seen the episode.
                          That assumes KHNL will resume normal programming before HEROES start at 8pm HST.

--currently looking at a black screen, not Entertainment Tonight.
                          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Well, it's on but now it's not broadcasting in Closed Caption.

Is it already that time of the year for KHNL to suffer glitches?
                            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

omg omg omg

5 weeks?!!?! i wish i could teleport 5 weeks in the future, no 6 months and buy the box set =p

yeah, i noticed the cc was funky. plus the glitching.
                              also, the spiderman3 extended trailer looks so much better in HD. cant wait!
                              Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Okay so the new hero that works at Primatech can minic other people and change the surroundings.

I am not surprised that Linderman has some idea of the current state of affairs with the meta-humans (or superhumans) since he has been buying Isacc's paintings and seems to have some dealings with Primatech in the past.

Question is why did Linderman wanted to hire Jessica to kill Nathan or have her kill the FBI guys?

Comment

Working...
                                X