"Heroes" on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Heroes" on NBC

Well at least everyone was in New York, didn't have to worry about if person X can make the trip from Texas to Las Vegas or to New York in one day (or within a 15 minute segment).

So Ted and Linderman are dead. DL is badly hurt.

I was thinking about Linderman's plan. Use Micah to cause Nathan to be elected. Use somebody who can explode (doesn't matter if it's Ted, Peter or Sylar) to wipe out the machines and a lot of people so no recount can be done. If this doesn't count as an evil plan I don't know what will.

One wonders how bad Nathan really is to go along with this plan.

Comment

I like the scene when Claire, Ted, and Peter were talking about their powers; and I think it was Peter who said "No way I'm wearing a cape."

HRG, Matt, DL, and Jessica getting together -- hah! "Didn't I throw you out a window?"

Hiro was great too -- "Birran!"

Sylar with an ice cream cone -- LOL!

This episode was awesome.
      Last edited by Vanguard; May 15, 2007, 02:05 AM.

Comment

i've only seen the first and last 3 episodes but i can easily see why it's fun to watch. i'm thankful but surprised that i can watch the past episodes online at the official site. surprised they'd do that since i'd think that that might soften sales of the dvd which is sure to come out...

the guy hiro is very funny and it was good to see "sulu" again....
        525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
          sales of the dvd which is sure to come out...
          August 28, also on HD-DVD.

Comment

Where can I get the plug in/Download to watch the full episodes? I went to the NBC page and clicked "watch full episode" but it doesnt load/play.

Comment

Originally posted by LocoBoy View Post
              Where can I get the plug in/Download to watch the full episodes? I went to the NBC page and clicked "watch full episode" but it doesnt load/play.
              Make sure you have the latest flash plugin:

http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...Shockwaveflash

Comment

Much Mahalos Pesh, its works great!!

Comment

According to the Sci-Fi channel there will be a Heroes marthon on Saturday (5/19).

Comment

Here's the schedule:

http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/index.php3

{edit}

Here's the schedule for Hawaii time:

http://www.scifi.com/schedulebot/ind...aii:W&program=
                    Last edited by Peshkwe; May 19, 2007, 01:56 AM.

Comment

A reminder to everyone, the season finale episode is on Monday, May 20. Set your TiVo, your VCR, your DVD recorder, or set aside one hour of your time to watch the final chapter of the first season.

Then, come back in the summer when they kick off a limited-run mini-series titled Heroes: Origins. Each episode will feature one of the six all-new heroes and we get to vote which will become the newest member of the second season's cast.
                      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

1) We get to find out Mr. Bennett's first name.
                        2) A hint that there is worse villian than Sylar.
                        3) 2 heroes missing, another 1 or 2 heroes need treatment.
                        4) What will happen to Primatech?
                        5) So who will be staying in Issac's loft?
                        6) Notice the symbol on the flag at the end of the episode?

Comment

the finale wasn't great but it was pretty good. looking forward to seeing the extras on the dvd when it comes out...
                          525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

I was reading another posting board where there is some disappointment with the finale. One person in particular sort of made me laugh because she's disappointed that
                            the whole cast of characters didn't die but also a little worried about how sick that makes her that she's disappointed that everyone didn't die.

Mr. Bennett's name is Noah? Hmmm, so he was saving people with special powers two by two?

Comment

Originally posted by Adri View Post
                              I was reading another posting board where there is some disappointment with the finale. One person in particular sort of made me laugh because she's disappointed that
                              TwoP, right?

Once the euphoria of seeing the conclusion subsided, I must agree, this wasn't a stellar episode. But I say that because we're accustomed to seeing such powerhouse episodes like "Company Man" and "Five Years Gone". I really like Hiro's development.

Comment

heh, I haven't been to TwoP in a while but the person who posted that comment also posts at TwoP so I wouldn't be surprised if she cross posted. She also pointed out that everyone got to be a hero in the end ~ Claire, Peter, Nathan, Bennett, Niki/Jessica, Micah (and I add, even Sylar thought he was a hero in the end).

Comment

Working...
                                X