"Heroes" on NBC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Heroes" on NBC

Ando didn't get to be a Hero in the end. He was more like the femme fatale, and getting the kensei sword for safe keeping

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      6) Notice the symbol on the flag at the end of the episode?
      It's the mon (or crest, coat-of-arms) of Takezo Kenzei.

BTW, though most of his face is hidden by his kabuto helmet except for the eyes, I swear it's Hiro's dad.

It wasn't a spectacular climax, was expecting the fight against Sylar to be a bit longer with Sylar using all of the other powers he has stolen. Also expect the heroes to fight more, even the wounded DL jumping in and Parkman coaching the heroes on the sideline.
      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I am left to wonder how the next season will pan out...I have a theory on how Nathan & Peter could both survive but part of it lies in what for me is a big question as to why we had this problem of him blowing up NY to begin with-IF Peter can fly already, why did he need Nathan to fly him away at the end?

Sylar, at least for me "died" too quickly-I was expecting way more fight there....and I agree that the face behind the mask in ancient Japan does look like it could be George Takei...
        Hawaii my love, I will see you soon

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiidreamin View Post
          IF Peter can fly already, why did he need Nathan to fly him away at the end?
          "I took his power, Nathan. I can't control it. I can't do anything."

Sylar, at least for me "died" too quickly-I was expecting way more fight there....and I agree that the face behind the mask in ancient Japan does look like it could be George Takei...
          Yeah, more fighting would have been cool. I would have liked to see Niki hit Sylar with that parking meter a bit more

The face behind the mask ... mmmm, MAYBE. There's not even much to see.

Comment

yeah, it could have used more fighthing.
            Vol2: I was hoping that that shadows over Hiro at the end were aliens motherships, but it was just an eclipse... =p
            Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbent View Post
              Vol2: I was hoping that that shadows over Hiro at the end were aliens motherships, but it was just an eclipse... =p
              Speaking of eclipse ...

There was a partial eclipse that could have been seen in Kyoto Japan; September 3rd, 1671, the same year Hiro teleported to. Too bad the tv show had a total eclipse.

http://www.eclipse.org.uk/eclipse/0421671/

Comment

Sylar, at least for me "died" too quickly-I was expecting way more fight there.......
                oh, i couldn't agree with you more. it reminded me of how i felt ages ago when young obi-wan killed darth maul in the phantom menace. darth maul was supposed to be this badarse killer and yet he's kiiled while in a totally advantageous position over obi. obi leaps from his precarious position on a ledge, wills jinn's lightsaber into his hands and cuts maul in two? (d maul had enuf time to make a blt and have a cup of coffee before reacting!) give me a break! way too easy and improbable!
                525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                  "I took his power, Nathan. I can't control it. I can't do anything."
                  I did not catch that line....oh well...I guess that will kinda make my theory thin...GRRRRR

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post
                    oh, i couldn't agree with you more. it reminded me of how i felt ages ago when young obi-wan killed darth maul in the phantom menace. darth maul was supposed to be this badarse killer and yet he's kiiled while in a totally advantageous position over obi. obi leaps from his precarious position on a ledge, wills jinn's lightsaber into his hands and cuts maul in two? (d maul had enuf time to make a blt and have a cup of coffee before reacting!) give me a break! way too easy and improbable!
                    I really dislike this whole build up to the superfight and then what 7-8 hits and a sword stab and you are down? What's up with that?

Now the giant bug on the manhole cover-was that just supposed to be a random bug? Usually don't have any like that here... then again neither do we have ultra clean alleys upon which people can fall face first down in at night and get up no worse for the wear and still have all of their belongings

Comment

Now the giant bug on the manhole cover-was that just supposed to be a random bug? Usually don't have any like that here... then again neither do we have ultra clean alleys upon which people can fall face first down in at night and get up no worse for the wear and still have all of their belongings
                      Not quite random. It was a cockroach. Mohinder talks about cockroaches in his genetics class in episode 1.01 . A cockroach walks on Sylar's face in mid season when he is locked up in Primatech paper (before he fakes death and escapes).

Comment

I don't think Sylar is dead, or at least not the 'stone-cold-not-getting-his behind-up-again' kind of dead. Those bloody drag marks into the sewer leaves a lot of room to play with.

Even room enough for an opening up of a 'Morlock' type of group ala X-Men. Candice always hinted at being odd looking as well as large, maybe there's a group who's powers manifest physically as outwardly distinctive features rather than as powers that are otherwise hidden until brought forward.

Comment

Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
                          Even room enough for an opening up of a 'Morlock' type of group ala X-Men. Candice always hinted at being odd looking as well as large, maybe there's a group who's powers manifest physically as outwardly distinctive features rather than as powers that are otherwise hidden until brought forward.
                          Rumor has it Rosie O'Donnell will play Candice's true[ly hideous] form.
                          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                            Ando didn't get to be a Hero in the end. He was more like the femme fatale, and getting the kensei sword for safe keeping
                            Well, Ando was sort of heroic in that he went to face Sylar alone to try to spare Hiro from having to confront Sylar again. Hiro did credit Ando with showing him what courage was and inspiring him to confront Sylar alone. *g*

Comment

Found this while searching for Heroes Season 2 spoiler..

Tim Kring, creator of NBC’s hit series Heroes, told SCI FI Wire that the upcoming second season will constitute a new volume in the multi-volume series, with new characters and an entirely new storyline. “If you remember, the opening of the pilot pronounced the episode as the beginning of Volume One,” Kring said in an interview. “Volume One comes to a conclusion at the end of episode 23, and Volume Two starts with the opening of season two. And Volume Two is a different story.”

Here's a link to the whole story...

Can't wait for the second season..
                              "It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop.."

Comment

I really dislike this whole build up to the superfight and then what 7-8 hits and a sword stab and you are down? What's up with that?
                                If you think about it Sylar wasn't the mastermind behind the plot to blow up New York. Kind of no one was really behind that plot, sure Linderman and Mrs. Petrelli knew it was going to happen, Issac painted the event happening, Hiro found out the date that it was going to happen but nobody really planned for that to happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X