ABC's 9/11 "Docudrama"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ABC's 9/11 "Docudrama"

The first part wound up 20 minutes short, so there was apparently serious last-minute editing.

The production values are very good.

It's one thing to combine characters, telescope timelnes and simplify narratives to make a story more coherant. It's quite another to invent fictional scenes that convey the opposite of what actually happened. Docu-drama becomes propa-drama.
    Burl Burlingame
    "Art is never finished, only abandoned." -- Leonardo Da Vinci
    honoluluagonizer.com

Comment

That show just reinforces my belief that Bin Laden and his Islamic terror network have a singular focus and purpose in life that will never be extinguished.

This war will last for as long as Islam is around. The Quran is a simple blueprint for murder, with built-in reward systems that are quite enticing to the believer.

Funny how 1/2 of America does not believe this simple truth. Please roll over and die, so that the rest of us can fight the evil to live.
      FutureNewsNetwork.com
      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
        Funny how 1/2 of America does not believe this simple truth. Please roll over and die, so that the rest of us can fight the evil to live.
        Hmm. You call for the death of half of America for failing to align with your worldview? Now what sort of mindset does that sound like?

A fine sentiment this Sept. 11, Mr. Tim. I wish you and yours peace, even if you wish me and mine death!

Enjoy Part II tonight. We just got "Anchorman" from Netflix.

Comment

Pz.....now you know that's not my sentiment. Come on.

My point is that 1/2 of America either does not believe they are trying to kill us, or does not have the resolve to save themselves and their loved ones. If you choose NOT to fight the evil, then you CHOOSE to roll over and die. Pacifism is an option only to those without a powerful will to live. That is fine with me. But please stand in the back, and keep your mouth shut, while those with the will to live fight to save your bacon.

1/2 of America would benefit greatly by reading, and understanding, what is written in the Quran.
          FutureNewsNetwork.com
          Energy answers are already here.

Comment

So, Tim, you're going to damn all the world's Muslims for the acts of a few? Shall I then damn all the world's Christians because I despise Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson? Should I hate Irish Catholics because I think Pat Buchanan is a xenophobic fool? Should I hate all black Americans because of Louis Farrakhan's incendiary remarks?
            http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Sometimes, Tim, I find myself in agreement with you, such as in this case:
              Originally posted by timkona
              1/2 of America would benefit greatly by reading, and understanding, what is written in the Quran.
              However, I suspect that you and I are not thinking of the same 1/2.

Comment

Working...
              X