"Jericho" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Jericho" on CBS

Missed last night's episode but I was able to see it on the CBS Innertube Web site this evening.

China is air dropping supplies to Kansas usings Russian planes with US Air Force parachutes.

And next week's episode is the Fall Finale. Don't know what's going to happen in the following weeks.

Comment

Let's see Mimi and Stan are starting to be a couple. Liked the way they subtitled Bonnie and Stan's sign language.

New episodes in Feb. 2007.

Comment

THAT was the season finale???!!!
        UGH, I was so busy trying to watch and get the kids bathed I missed 1/2 of it. Darn it all.
        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
        Sharing withother survivors...
        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Must be a new name for the "taking a winter break, air the Chistmas specials, that sort of thing". At least it will be back in Feburary.

Comment

Ok, this last episode (which is NOT enough to leave us with for TWO months ) ended in a disturbing way. It seems "frontier justice" has re-emerged with the theme of this show. We knew it had to come up but we may have been hoping that civilization has progressed a bit. Civilization held sway in regard to Jonah after much struggle... but it seems frontier justice prevails in the poorly lit dark corners... sigh. Any thoughts?
            Last edited by Debwhosmiles; November 30, 2006, 04:18 PM. Reason: clarification
            Speak to me in quiet ways, of moonlit nights and halcyon days~

Comment

By the way a new episode airs tonight.

Comment

Most of the action of tonight's epsiode takes place 8 weeks before the bombs. One plot line is what Jake was doing before it happen, while the other plot line is what Robert was doing, which happened to be a member of a cell to blow a bomb.

Either Robert is a double agent or he had second thoughts in advance of not going through with detonating the bomb he had.

No idea what happen to the DC cops that responded to his wife 911 call.

This episode ends just a few minutes after the fall finale from two months ago where a bunch of people walked into town.

Comment

With this flashback, this episode of "Jericho" reminded me a lot of "Lost". So now we know there probably is a conspirator among the people in town.
                  I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

So Jake had a girl friend in San Deigo who died before the bombs exploded.

Comment

Can't believe they put a freeze on the Jake-Heather romance.
                      Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

I don't know. They are losing my interest with the 16 different stories they are trying to tell. Get back to a storyline please then flit off with side info on occasion.

Do we really need to see what are supposed to be the "strong" characters (Jake and his Dad) mutually fall apart over past ignoble (always wanted to use that word...) deeds? Coulda lived without that. I would hope that preferrably none of the viewers related to that bit of info. I think if they wanted to show vulnerability in a strong character they could have chosen a better way.
                        Speak to me in quiet ways, of moonlit nights and halcyon days~

Comment

Originally posted by Debwhosmiles View Post
                          I don't know. They are losing my interest with the 16 different stories they are trying to tell. Get back to a storyline please then flit off with side info on occasion.

Do we really need to see what are supposed to be the "strong" characters (Jake and his Dad) mutually fall apart over past ignoble (always wanted to use that word...) deeds? Coulda lived without that. I would hope that preferrably none of the viewers related to that bit of info. I think if they wanted to show vulnerability in a strong character they could have chosen a better way.
                          I'd rather see flaws in characters.

But then again, even at the face of death, I wouldn't come clean with my sin. If I'm gonna die soon, I'll wait to meet up with the Creator and then confess. I don't care if my guilt is eating me up inside like a festering flesh-eating disease.

Comment

Actually Jake wanted to tell his dad some episodes ago about what happen when he was gone, but his dad said it didn't matter, whatever happen to him during that time made him a better person.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
                              Actually Jake wanted to tell his dad some episodes ago about what happen when he was gone, but his dad said it didn't matter, whatever happen to him during that time made him a better person.
                              Oh, yeah. Nothing like committing murder to turn your life around.

Comment

Well Jericho has a tank now, don't know if it has ammo or not.

Comment

Working...
                                X