"Jericho" on CBS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Jericho" on CBS

I just saw a commercial....I believe they restart July 7th. I will try to verify the exact date, but it said "Back by POPULAR demand!
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I am sorry I was off, it is July 6th.
      http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=20989
      Since when is psycho a bad thing??
      Sharing withother survivors...
      www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Jericho

Anyone else watch this excellent show? It was cancelled but saved by tons of fans who sent in nuts to CBS. The first episodes of season 3 are going to air mid-season I think. All the episodes can be seen at cbs.com .
        Last edited by Kittrick; September 12, 2007, 01:26 PM. Reason: forgot a line

Comment

Re: Jericho

Originally posted by Kittrick View Post
          Anyone else watch this excellent show? It was cancelled but saved by tons of fans who sent in nuts to CBS. The first episodes of season 3 are going to air mid-season I think. All the episodes can be seen at cbs.com .
          ??? ???

Did I missed Season 2?

Of course, I watched the first season (and re-watching it now). I sent them macademia nuts in protest of the show's cancellation.

Yes, I should have sent them the less expensive peanuts.
          Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

No you did not miss Season 2.

Comment

sorry I got things mixed up. season 2.

Comment

The first episodes of season 3 are going to air mid-season I think. All the episodes can be seen at cbs.com .
                Mid-season? Like February or March? They'll have to air season 1 all over again to get us up to speed - again!

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
                  Mid-season? Like February or March? They'll have to air season 1 all over again to get us up to speed - again!
                  The season 1 DVD is on sale.

To be brutally honest, I'm hoping Kid Nation fail in the rating so they HAVE to replace it with Jericho in its original Wednesday night timeslot.

Comment

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
                    Yeah, I read the mid-season replacement idea on the CBS.com board. I imagine the reasoning was that because Jericho was already axed, they green lighted some other show and they need one to fail to put Jericho back on. I certainly hope that they give the show a lot of promo for those people who may be lost as to when it starts back up again. I saw on a recent comicon video on youtube with the cast as the panel that cbs only green lighted like 7 more episodes before they make another decision. The writers and producers are thinking that they won't have to wrap up the show in the new episodes because they are thinking beyond that when they were asked "do you have a storyline to wrap up the show should it get cancelled again with the new episodes?"

Comment

"Jericho" returns to the CBS line-up this coming Tuesday, Feb. 12 at 9 /10 pm according to the promo that aired tonight on the "Grammy Awards". This second season is supposed to wrap the storyline up. I can't wait for the series to resume.
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Jericho Season 2 will have to compete with Boston Legal in the 9pm (local) timeslot.

Comment

The teaser of tonight's episode has the battle of Jericho and New Bern going on for a few seconds before being stopped the US Army.

The rest of the episode then takes place 4 weeks after the battle. Power is restored to parts of the town, Bailey's Tavern seems to be selling hamburgers and Stanley and Mimi want to get married.

Comment

I'm really curious as to why there's that company rolling along with the military making deals with people and asking for a percentage of things like they did with stanley's farm. Mimi knew that the contract Stanley signed was a bad deal.

Also, I'm wondering if civil war is looming, as the senator from Wyoming who claimed that he is President and coordinated the military west of the Mississippi to work under him (and he even changed the American Flag) when the remaining part of the legit administration is weak in Ohio. Something doesn't feel right about a guy who within a year of strife changes the American flag and gets the military under him to take the 50 star flag down and replaces it with the one they created. Less stars, vertical stripes just doesn't look right. Even Jimmy the cop in the hospital kinda implied that when he said "What happened to the American flag?"

Comment

Just finished watching last night's episode that I taped. Noticed now that they brought Bonnie (Stan's sister) on this episode. I was kind of wondering what happen to her last week.

I am kind of wondering if this leader of the Allied States of America (ASA) is the brains or a puppet of the people who exploded the bombs?

One thing though, during the first episode of Jechiro, the USA president was addressing a joint session of Congress when the bombs went off. Normally when they do this one member of the cabinet is someplace else on the off chance someone decides to take out the entire US government in one shot. Assuming this person wasn't killed in another city that was nuked, that person would have assumed the presidency.

Comment

Something doesn't feel right about a guy who within a year of strife changes the American flag and gets the military under him to take the 50 star flag down and replaces it with the one they created. Less stars, vertical stripes just doesn't look right. Even Jimmy the cop in the hospital kinda implied that when he said "What happened to the American flag?"
                                Does that mean Hawai'i is as independent as Kosovo?

W00t!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X