Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Two and a Half Men" on CBS

http://specials.msn.com/A-List/Enter...entid=28237254

I see Charlie Sheen back in Two and a Half Men after his standup debut. How can he stretch "Duh, winning" into a 90 minutes monologue?

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
      Speaking for myself I don't watch this series all the time and when I do its for the comedy not for the actors that are in it, that being said if Charlie Sheen can not return to the series, the best way to handle this is to have his character written out and not be replaced by another actor.
      Resurrect the series by writing out Charlie, and bringing back the "neighbor" Steven Tyler! Steven can do the series during his Am Idol gig breaks.
      Now run along and play, but don’t get into trouble.

Comment

Charlie Sheen didn't receive the negative reaction from the audience in Chicago. It might be one of those it's so bad that it's good kind of deal. I think he's copying an Andy Kaufman act by making the audience uncomfortable. So now, the audience will know the comedic style of the act.

Comment

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous...om-anyway/1280

Is Ashton Kutcher really going to be the replacement or is this a segment of Punk'd?

Comment

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
            http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/thefamous...om-anyway/1280

Is Ashton Kutcher really going to be the replacement or is this a segment of Punk'd?
            The former.

Comment

You can get your Charlie Sheen fix opposite the new 2 and a Half Men season debut.

Comment

Tonight was the season premire. It started off as a funeral for Charlie who meet an un-timely end due to him falling off a train platform.

Charlie's house needs to be sold off and it turns out that the Ashton Kutcher character is rich enough to buy the house.

Comment

So far Walden (the name of the character played by Ashton Kutcher) seems to be child like but sometimes well meaning. Tonight's episode he was trying to hide Alan from Lyndsey, but between Walden being high on magic brownies, a big bunch of girls in bikinis and Alan coated with whip cream, Walden throws Alan off the deck.

Comment

flickr

An email from God:
                    To: People of Earth
                    Date: 9/04/2007
                    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                    God

Comment

On another note, I didn't see how they killed of Charlie. Ashton I really just don't know about. Jake isn't a kid anymore. Allen is still the undefined, other left shoe. I was never into the show, but it makes even less sense now. . . I dunno.
                      flickr

An email from God:
                      To: People of Earth
                      Date: 9/04/2007
                      Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
                      God

Comment

Well they did and it was sort of hinited that Rose may have pushed Charlie off the train platform after she caught him with another woman.

Comment

Among other things that happened in tonight's episode, Alan mentions to Walden that a crazy lady had pushed Charlie off onto a train.

Comment

Now we not only have the dim-whitted teenager, and the dim-whitted "moocher" brother - we also have a dim-whitted main character. I don't think this mess can be salvaged.

Comment

Its more like the under achiver teenager (Jake), the unlucky at life moocher dad (Alan) and the hasn't grown up rich guy (Walden).

Comment

Yes, wildly funny... If you like to watch "dumb" in action. Too bad that is the road the series seems to be taking now.

Comment

Working...
                                X