American Idol 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: American Idol 6

I wonder if Blake dyed his hair (at least in part) to distinguish his looks from Chris'?

Jon Bon Jovi seems like a genuinely nice guy. I mean all of the musical guests have been nice but he seems like he'd be nice whether he's rich and famous or not.

I didn't hate Sanjaya but I don't miss him being in the competition.

Comment

My money is on Blake as the final winner. Maybe Jordin....... Melinda will have an awesome career even without AI. (I think she was already well on the road to that) Regardless, I think they ALL did a great job. It's hard to pick any of them over the others. Notice how they are all starting to fit in certain genres?

Comment

I think Chris and Lakisha are going home.

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
          The contest is over as far as I'm concerned. Blake absolutely blew his Bon Jovi song outta the ballpark. U N B E L I E V A B L E !!!!! Can't wait to find it on YouTube! WowWowWow!!!
          Like Simon said, some will like it, some will hate it.....16 measures w/out singing in a singing competition? I didn't like it.
          Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
          Flickr

Comment

Next week is Abba??? It should be interesting to see how they do!

Comment

Originally posted by nikki View Post
              I wonder who will try to sing Fernando? Maybe they'll all do it as a group thing

Comment

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                I wonder who will try to sing Fernando? Maybe they'll all do it as a group thing
                That song would be perfect for Jordan. With a ABBA theme someone should sing Happy Hawaii
                Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
                Flickr

Comment

Oh man, that's just gotta' make Blake cringe. Why don't they just make the following week's theme The Village People. lol

With Blake's beat boxing talent, he's just gotta' do Abba's Take a Chance (sampling style).

Jordan Sparks' voice would probably best match Dancing Queen. If they give that song to Blake, it will be the AI comedy of the year.
                  sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Oops, I just heard next week is Barry Gibb, not Abba...

Comment

Oops, I just heard next week is Barry Gibb, not Abba...
                      Oh, thank gawd! Then, again, that won't make the Barry Gibb detractors very happy!

Comment

WOW! I expected so much more tonight! All the performances ranked fairly low on my chickenskin scale. Blake got more of my chickenskin than the 3 ladies but still not a whole lot more. A somewhat interesting hour but not interesting enough to interrupt my packing and keep me glued to the tube.

Comment

Dear Jordin,

If you want to convince people that you're a "Woman in Love," try not to look and sound like you gotta go #2.

That is all.
                          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                          We're not here to mess around
                          Boston, you know we love you madly
                          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                          You know we couldn't live without you
                          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

I did not care for Bee Gee night at all. The only standout for me was Jordin's first number. The rest were a yawn, especially Blake.

Comment

I wish they'd go back to 30 minute result shows... one hour shows are such a drag.

I think this season had too many guest coaches. It was rather limiting to have them sing only Bee Gee songs... they could have expanded it to all songs from that era. I liked previous seasons, where they would do songs from the 80s, 90s, etc.

Comment

Nikki...shows like AI get pretty stale if the concept stays the same from season to season. So, new formats are tried to cheers and jeers and everything in between. AI already has longevity by TV standards but to keep it going and fresh they'll need to vary the concept. I look forward to seeing what else they come up with. I agree, tho', that limiting song choices to one artist or group is just that...too limiting. We'll see what next season brings!

Comment

Working...
                                X