1,000 Places To See Before You Die

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1,000 Places To See Before You Die

Anyone else watching this? I saw the one one Oahu and The BIG Island, and liked it a lot. Though I wish they had spent a little more time in Oahu, it was still eciting to watch, and with the upcoming move, I admit, it got me even more jazzed to be heading west. I had NO idea about the diversity of landscapes on the big Island, and I am glad we are going to go there too. I was surprised that they left out Kauai, as I have heard nothing but amazing things about the island.

The one on Rio was great too, I would LOVE to do some hangliding!
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Re: 1,000 Places To See Before You Die

India is definately on my list. I just never seem to be "ready" to do it.
    n'importe

Comment

Even better in 61" HD.

Comment

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
        Even better in 61" HD.
        QFT!

I think when purchasing a HD tv, be it DLP, plasma, LCD, whatever...it needs to come with this DVD set.
        flickr

An email from God:
        To: People of Earth
        Date: 9/04/2007
        Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
        God

Comment

I have been watching it....so far I really love it!
          But I keep missing the times it is on and catching it later.
          I really liked it when he rock dove and she was so nervous for him.

I think I have watched my hubby jump off bridges and rocks 100 times or more! So it was cute to watch her stress
          Since when is psycho a bad thing??
          Sharing withother survivors...
          www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by TATTRAT View Post
            Anyone else watching this? I saw the one one Oahu and The BIG Island, and liked it a lot. Though I wish they had spent a little more time in Oahu, it was still eciting to watch, and with the upcoming move, I admit, it got me even more jazzed to be heading west. I had NO idea about the diversity of landscapes on the big Island, and I am glad we are going to go there too. I was surprised that they left out Kauai, as I have heard nothing but amazing things about the island.

The one on Rio was great too, I would LOVE to do some hangliding!
            the beau and i watched the oahu/hawaii one whilst we labored over easter dinner. the couple was a pleasure to watch as they enjoyed the multifaceted beauty of our home. it was well done, indeed!

err...the show. not the dinner. which was turkey, as perfectly browned and tender as could ever be.
            Last edited by cynsaligia; April 15, 2007, 11:05 PM. Reason: my posting initially wasn't...well done.
            superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
              I have been watching it....so far I really love it!
              But I keep missing the times it is on and catching it later.
              I really liked it when he rock dove and she was so nervous for him.

go to this site and click on tv schedule and you won't miss it again!

http://travel.discovery.com/tv/1000-...00-places.html
              525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. 525,600 minutes - how do you measure, measure a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Kaukura View Post
                India is definately on my list. I just never seem to be "ready" to do it.
                It's an amazing place. Just be sure to keep your health up at all times by eating the right foods and drinking the right water.

Comment

Originally posted by shaveice View Post

go to this site and click on tv schedule and you won't miss it again!

http://travel.discovery.com/tv/1000-...00-places.html
                  Ahhh thank ya...I forget I can use the internet as a TV GUide!
                  Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                  Sharing withother survivors...
                  www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Working...
                  X