Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Pizza?

Default Re: Pizza?

Quote Originally Posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    With junk pizza.
    If you can't set a good example, at least serve as a horrible warning.

https://www.yahoo.com/food/foods-tha...617317861.html

Skinny pizza is the same as frozen pizza.

Finally converted family over the Papa John's. Or maybe because we only order pizza from them on Wednesday when it's Web Wednesday & pizzas are $10. They really like the new Hawaiian (Tropical Luau) pizza. It comes with green peppers & less cheese (less calories).

I tend to get pizza from Papa John from time to time mainly because it kind of close to home. Domino's is also close by but the times I used them was for stuff other than pizza. Nothing against their pizza but they do have a wider selection of food types like salads and sandwiches which Papa John doesn't offer.

Quote Originally Posted by helen View Post
    I tend to get pizza from Papa John from time to time mainly because it kind of close to home. Domino's is also close by but the times I used them was for stuff other than pizza. Nothing against their pizza but they do have a wider selection of food types like salads and sandwiches which Papa John doesn't offer.
    Both Papa John's and Domino's are owned by right wing, anti-gay extremists. Every dollar spent in their establishments go to support their ultra-conservative, Republican ideology. Yes, you do vote with your dollars. They give big bucks to support the so-called president and his agenda. I will not patronize them, no matter how close to home they are.
    Peace, Love, and Local Grindz

People who form FIRM opinions with so little knowledge only pretend to be open-minded. They select their facts like food from a buffet. David R. Dow

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456