Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Diane Ako's big....

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    what auntie... you like me dog everyone I know?

Please now... she is legit... and I hate it when friends get knocked around...

My bad... I should have never jumped on this thread...that being said... cause I know I knock around a lot of other peoples friends...

It just seems that we are all hard on Hawaii's Media at times... and I don't see anything wrong with her broadcasting skills so to try and jump on her about looks and or a possible boob job just seems ridiculous when most of the times we are more looking at the content of things instead of how it is delivered!
    I dunno, I get a kick outta seeing Ignite tearing the number one news into shreds. Anyone can read a teleprompter...but it takes style to deliver it. Joe doesn't have to drop a button to do it, but then again I think he looks better buttoned up. It's all in the delivery and that's what makes the difference between a seasoned reporter and one fresh outta journalism school.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
      Fink about it? Man, now I have to dry out my keyboard.

Indeed, well-worn territory here. See "Station with the best looking females (or males)" from a while back, and various wardrobe and appearance comments in anchors and reporters threads. Diane Ako's non-journalistic assets have also been regularly covered by TalkStink.com.

Why not just visit the other threads Pzarquon dug up here? Don't get your thong all knotted up.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
        [...]Don't get your thong all knotted up.
        Oooooh...just the thought is painful. Next thing ya know, one of the anchors or reporters will be accused of wearing a thong...possibly with a knot in it!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue
          Oooooh...just the thought is painful. Next thing ya know, one of the anchors or reporters will be accused of wearing a thong...possibly with a knot in it!
          As long as it's not the KITV weekday sports anchor.....

Comment

we are more looking at the content of things instead of how it is delivered!

But if the delivery is brutal, abrasive, truthful, or logical, by all means, KILL THE MESSENGER.

So what's it gonna be ....the message or the messenger....cuz at this point, im confused.
            FutureNewsNetwork.com
            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Hey... I don't care if they're fake or not. She just looks good. I guess the point I was trying to make is that she or they (KHNL) specifically taylor the amount of her cleavage to specific broadcast (CH 5 versus 8). That I find interesting.

Anyway, I understand she has a masters in PoliSci. Smart and attaractive. Who cares if she plays up her assets? I'm not complaining!

Comment

While we're on this "Hot" topic add Sharie Shima. Looks like diane has some competition from what i saw on the 6/12 newscasts...

And in this corner.........

Comment

Originally posted by Pablo
                  Hey... I don't care if they're fake or not. She just looks good.
                  I think talkstink.com really was the last word on this issue.

Chesty Diane Ako Revisited or We’ll Get to Man Dates After the Comics

There’s no doubt in my mind, anyway.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                  USA TODAY, page 2A
                  11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                    can't believe I'm posting this but ...

Maybe their going for ratings during the 9pm newscast. Oh wait... there's no other station doing news at that time.
                    Let me guess -- you're a regular on fark.com?

So, um, anyone have any pics? :P

Comment

Should this thread continue or should we soon call this one a wrap?

Continue:

Wrap:
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel
                        Should this thread continue or should we soon call this one a wrap?

Continue:

Wrap:
                        wrap...

Talk stink got enough on it...

Comment

Generally I think discussions best fade away on their own, as interest wanes.

Then again, some forgotten, open threads are more likely than others to snare wandering websurfers via search engines, and therefore prompt sudden, and sometimes unwelcome, commentary. I'd imagine a discussion of Diane Ako's non-journalistic assets could fall into this category!

Comment

i'm sure diane is loving the attention wherever she is...

perhaps we should solicit a comment or two from her, i'm sure we can find her at dako@khnl.com

Comment

T & L?

Originally posted by Vanguard
                              Let me guess -- you're a regular on fark.com?

So, um, anyone have any pics? :P
                              I haven't got photos of the day that got this thread started but i found photos on her myspace site which is listed as Diane Ako. Boobs not the only good asset. Legs nice too.

Comment

Brad that was very lame of you...(i'm going to go tell her to make her profile invisible there)

Very very uncool... that is her MYSPACE page... not your page.

If she wanted to... she can let us know of those herself...

I already let her know this post was going on and she laughed about it.
                                Last edited by damontucker; July 13, 2006, 05:41 PM. Reason: p.o.'ed

Comment

Working...
                                X