X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
    It pisses me off that when my son rides his tractor to the playground... I can't leave it unguarded without having other kids trying to get on it and ride it away.

Can't there parents watch them more closely?
    Sharing is Caring!!

I've always taught my children and now Antonio the importance of sharing.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      Sharing is Caring!!

I've always taught my children and now Antonio the importance of sharing.

Auntie Lynn
      Sharing is caring... however, taking with out permission is learning a bad lesson...

These kids were not asking nor were their parents watching them....

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
        Sharing is caring... however, taking with out permission is learning a bad lesson...

These kids were not asking nor were their parents watching them....
        You are the Adult. Teach them. Look for their parents and show them your concern as well as encouraging them to teach their children manners.

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          You are the Adult. Teach them. Look for their parents and show them your concern as well as encouraging them to teach their children manners.

Auntie Lynn
          Auntie - I have tried that... totally let a total stranger use my sons tractor...w/out saying nothing... my 2 year old son decided that he wanted to go home and be with "mom"...

then when I tried to tell the 3 year old that he needed to let my son have his tractor back (after about 5 minutes) he pulled a hissy fit... and wouldn't get off of it...

At that point... I tried to tell the guaridian/parent/etc... of the child that was watching this Non english speaking child that my son and I wanted to go home....

when they told the child in what ever language that it was in...that they had to get off of my sons tractor...the kid pulled a hissy fit then tossed my sons tractor on to it's side...(while it didn't damage it...it could have)

That pissed me off... I spent over 150.00 for this and I let the child ride it for more than 5 minutes explaining to my child that he needs to let others have fun too...etc... my son was not happy with me and wanted to go home after seeing this boy riding "his tractor...etc."

Why should my son's tractor get ruined by another child that has not learned values?

I gave him the chance once....and he tipped the tractor on its side... this time...he tried to take it over again...and I put my foot down....

Comment

Dang!!. I didn't realize I was that "pissed off" . I clicked on the number for this Thread "what pisses you off", & I got a # 26 post. =O Dang!. lol.=p
            Aches & Pains
            (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

This "indented store" situation gotta go.

If you've seen the store, then you know the windows goes out infront of the door, so the windows funnels in. And the store next door has the same thing - just on the opposite side, so it looks like two side windows funneling into two doors -- when two stores share the same funnel area. This makes people think that the ice cream store next to me have two doors, so when I see people heading to my store's door, they look left and see the ice cream store, and head there.
              How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                This "indented store" situation gotta go.

If you've seen the store, then you know the windows goes out infront of the door, so the windows funnels in. And the store next door has the same thing - just on the opposite side, so it looks like two side windows funneling into two doors -- when two stores share the same funnel area. This makes people think that the ice cream store next to me have two doors, so when I see people heading to my store's door, they look left and see the ice cream store, and head there.
                This can be a good thing. When I first opened my store we had a running count of people coming in looking for a diffferent store. My store was in Nuuanu, next to Subways. It has the indented thing you mentioned.
                At the end of the first month we had 36 for Subway, 9 for Radio Shack (which was in that spot, but moved 2 years before), 6 for Dominos, and 1 for Papa John, which was a block down from us.
                It can be a good thing because anyone who walks in your door is a potential customer.
                Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Also, I dont know if I posted this here already, but people who turn accross you as soon as the light turns green piss me off. I drive a sports car and I try to hit them (not really). Sometimes I get close and have to slow down before I actually do hit them =p
                  Not real mature I realize but I'm pretty sure turning before traffic is illegal in some way, if not just *&)(*%# stupid.
                  Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

I get pissed off when people belittle me. I get pissed off @ slow drivers. I get pissed off @ my mom. I get pissed off when somebody insults my intelligence.

Quite a few things.
                    <3 EriKa
                    ErikaMarie.us

Comment

gee I guess you had a lot of catching up to do on this thread

Comment

Grrr...people who try to sympathize with (hubby) MS by telling me they had a "family member/friend/uncle/aunt" Die from it.
                        Tell me how that is helping me cope with it better!!!!!! Today is not the day!
                        Don't they see I have kids??? It just irks me today i am sure tomorrow I will be able to find grace in it again!
                        Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                        Sharing withother survivors...
                        www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

I just hate it when people just tailgate me, especially if I'm doing the speed limit - especially on Farrington Hwy.

To those drivers: I may have an old lady's car, but if I had to, then I can smoke your behind. I just didn't want to be caught by those police officers on the side of the road - oh wait, some of you did. LOL
                          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Yeah, what’s funny is how these speed freaks think they’re really smart too. They slow down when a cop appears, and wait for the officer to pull over another car. Then they immediately speed up since they think they are now free to burn rubber. I saw one of these idiots do this on Kalaniana‘ole Highway. After the patrolman gave the first speeder a ticket, he raced to the front of the line to catch smart@ss. Two for the price of one, baby!

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                            USA TODAY, page 2A
                            11 March 1993

Comment

I get pissed off when someone can't be honest with you and just tell you the truth. I mean, the signs are obvious but why can't you just be a man and tell me what's up??? Ok I am done venting. LOL

Comment

hey shan-n "What's up?"

Comment

Working...
                                X