X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

Originally posted by 1stwahine
    "What about that big husky haole guy with the cap? I used to see him in Waianae, Kapolei, and Pali."heheheh Das the guy who frequents Vineyard on somedays. I guess he's got a regular schedule now!
    I saw dat buggah on the corner of Waialae Avenue and Kilauea Avenue many times before too. I guess he tries to fish in richer waters too.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

People who drives SUVs! And no, I'm not talking about those Explorers or even Escapes, but the bumbucha ones (especially with those small 4' 11" female drivers who looks like they can't see 3 inches off the windshield). Some idiot almost entered my lane for some apparent reason, and at one stoplight, another was so close, that I can place my fingerprints on the paintjob.

Oh, and then there's those ricer guys who either blast their sounds with bass loud enough to break my car's glass, or those whose fart cans are so loud that it sounds like an aircraft taking off. Oh, and don't forget where those farts are coming from. Look buddy: I know you can make your car do all of those tricks, but if my Ford can arrive at the same place as you and go over those bumps faster, then something's wrong.

Finally, I learned a valuable lesson today: there's a reason why a parking space isn't occupied by people. I parked my white car under a tree, which the first stall and near the exit. A few hours later, it looks like birds pretended that my car was iraq and they were the army.
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

I avoid parking spaces under trees, lamp posts, and utility lines. Even if I have to walk 5 blocks.

Comment

Considering the biz you’re in, that is pretty amazing, Richard. And thanks also, for the bumper sticker tip.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
          USA TODAY, page 2A
          11 March 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dick
            I avoid parking spaces under trees, lamp posts, and utility lines. Even if I have to walk 5 blocks.
            I learned a lot since I got my license. One of them, is avoid paying for parking if you can, and park along the side streets. If you're lucky, then one of your classmates will give you a ride to your car.

Also, I just hate phishing emails, especially from paypal, AND they sent me two of them spaced between a couple of hours. LOL. This is the third and fourth times I received phishing emails.

Comment

What pisses me off more than anything is seeing teenagers having children. Living at MWH, I see alot of Micronesians teenagers pregnant time and time again. It's like seeing children having children.

Who pays for their Medical Costs, Food Stamps, Rent Allowances, etc. etc.? Why none other than you and me ~ the tax payer. There must be some kind of Law to be enacted into place to stop this madness. I can see the problems it will create already. It is happening.

Domestic Violence cause they are too young to understand how to raise children of their own. Child Abuse & Substance Abuse will be all to familiar for these young immigrants who do not know any better.

It's not just MWH. It's all over our State.

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

What pisses me off more than anything is seeing teenagers having children. Living at MWH, I see alot of Micronesians teenagers pregnant time and time again. It's like seeing children having children.

Who pays for their Medical Costs, Food Stamps, Rent Allowances, etc. etc.? Why none other than you and me ~ the tax payer. There must be some kind of Law to be enacted into place to stop this madness. I can see the problems it will create already. It is happening.

Domestic Violence cause they are too young to understand how to raise children of their own. Child Abuse & Substance Abuse will be all to familiar for these young immigrants who do not know any better.

It's not just MWH. It's all over our State.

Auntie Lynn
                Relax auntie... It's not just a problem relating to micronesians.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but I think Hawaii probably has the highest percentage of Teens getting pregnant than any other state.

It is a statewide problem that is even more serious on outer islands I think.

Comment

people that moan alot
                  *Lorna* I'M BACK MISSING HAWAII
                  http://www.myspace.com/lorna_uk

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                    Relax auntie... It's not just a problem relating to micronesians.

Correct me if I'm wrong... but I think Hawaii probably has the highest percentage of Teens getting pregnant than any other state.

It is a statewide problem that is even more serious on outer islands I
                    think.
                    Manoa, You don't have to go all over the fricxken forum and answer all the posts like you know everything cause you don't. If you have have something positive to contribute than please do. Otherwise, Shut-up!

dANG! It's way too early in the morning for me too get angry.

I posted I see alot of teenagers @ MWH. Do you actually read what I post or what others post?

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiidreaming
                      people that moan alot
                      We wouldn't get along cause I MOAN alot!

I'm a Blogger!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I moan in my sleep

and something else that pisses me off... is when people don't understand my threads or take them the wrong way!

Comment

We wouldn't get along cause I MOAN alot!

I'm a Blogger!!!

Auntie Lynn
                          dont worry sometimes we have too
                          *Lorna* I'M BACK MISSING HAWAII
                          http://www.myspace.com/lorna_uk

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                            I learned a lot since I got my license. One of them, is avoid paying for parking if you can, and park along the side streets. If you're lucky, then one of your classmates will give you a ride to your car.

Also, I just hate phishing emails, especially from paypal, AND they sent me two of them spaced between a couple of hours. LOL. This is the third and fourth times I received phishing emails.

Those "phishing" e-mails are likely NOT from PayPal, but fakes trying to get your password and account nos. Same thing with alleged eBay messages ..... eBay owns PayPal.

Comment

Originally posted by oceanpacific
                              Those "phishing" e-mails are likely NOT from PayPal, but fakes trying to get your password and account nos. Same thing with alleged eBay messages ..... eBay owns PayPal.
                              I already knew that. I was just ranting and forgot to put that minor detail.

And I'm ever determined never to have a girlfriend, because my friend's girlfriend was hiding his cell phone from him. For the past 24 hours, he frantically searching for his phone, even coming to my house and look in my car, where he thought he lost it. He spent some time talking to me, just to find out from a friend that his girlfriend took his phone because she thought he was cheating on her, when he knew she was cheating on him. I'm just glad that he got his phone back (being the phone geek that I am, even though it was a sprint phone), but this is just another reason why I won't have a girlfriend, even if she has everything I like.

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                                ... He spent some time talking to me, just to find out from a friend that his girlfriend took his phone because she thought he was cheating on her ...
                                You’d be surprised how often a girl does stuff like this. I have found the most popular method (at least in my experience) is leaving her scrunchee or similar feminine item somewhere you won’t notice it immediately. Believe me, this is deliberate. It’s like marking turf. At least they’re not cats (using pee as a tool), just catty!

* ducking for cover *

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                                USA TODAY, page 2A
                                11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
                                X