X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 6

Originally posted by Pomai
    How about when that ATA cable is barely long enough to stretch and twist the connector onto an additional slave drive? Or when the pin's master/slave sequence diagram is nowhere to be found on the drive or internet. 'Den you gotta' just guess and try anykine' configurururationsizes'. Talk about flying CPU's out da' window!
    Thank God for SATA drive cables.
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

People who take the elevator up 1 floor!
      (wheelchair-bound and other disabled excluded, of course) Worse is when I hold the door for them and they give me a stupid grin before they press da button....

Comment

I hate it when I'm home sick with bronchitis (ugh) and I spend too much time on Hawaii Threads, and let myself get drawn into valiant yet ultimately pointless battles against relentless negativity. When will I learn?

On the other hand, I like it when I get the GOOD cough syrup.

Comment

I hate it when people either don't keep their promises, or drag their feet on it. Someone in Canada offered to help me obtaining $800 worth of computer parts for a school project (that my graduation hangs on) and he's dragging his feet, saying that he's having a hard time getting the parts. There's two more months left and I don't want to be held back just because someone I never seen didn't keep their end of the deal!

To make this worse, I'll be letting kids @ MWH down because I promised Aunty Lynn a computer in a few months.

(this is one of the times I wish I was old enough to drink)
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
            I hate it when people either don't keep their promises, or drag their feet on it. Someone in Canada offered to help me obtaining $800 worth of computer parts for a school project (that my graduation hangs on) and he's dragging his feet, saying that he's having a hard time getting the parts. There's two more months left and I don't want to be held back just because someone I never seen didn't keep their end of the deal!

To make this worse, I'll be letting kids @ MWH down because I promised Aunty Lynn a computer in a few months.

So what exactly do you need to complete this project?

Miulang
            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456

Adrian, Don't worry about it! If can - can. If no can - no can. The children of MWH have computers. It's not new but it gets them to utilize the wonders in which it is ment to be used -- for educational purposes!

Your desire in wanting to donate a computer to them is much appreciated. However, like I said, "Don't worry about it!"

Auntie Lynn
              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Adrian...what kind of parts do you need? Maybe we can all dig thru our pile of computer stuff and come up with the things you need.
                Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe
                  Adrian...what kind of parts do you need? Maybe we can all dig thru our pile of computer stuff and come up with the things you need.
                  one AMD athlon single core 3800+ processor, an AMD dual core 3800+ processor, and a nvidia 6800gs video card. Don't worry though, I got someone to loan me some money, and using what I earned from working I can get them. And I hate breaking my promises, so it was a matter of time before I figured out something anyway. (and no, MWH won't get that computer. I'll get to play with this one, while what I have will replace my cousin's computer which is a couple of years old)

And going back on topic: I just hate it when people play their music like they were in clubs at night. My house is near places that does that every so often (one has a DJ company so they have these parties that atleast has some good music that keeps me up for a few hours [atleast its enjoyable] and another is a wannabe DJ that uses CDs instead of vinyl - which skipped last night, and I ultimately laughed myself to sleep)

Comment

What pisses me off?

The dry heat of the Southern California desert area!
                    I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiKaina
                      What pisses me off?

The dry heat of the Southern California desert area!
                      ...and it pisses me off that you're from Hawaii where the weather is BEAUTIFUL, yet you live in California where the weather pisses you off.
                      sigpic The Tasty Island

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai
                        ...and it pisses me off that you're from Hawaii where the weather is BEAUTIFUL, yet you live in California where the weather pisses you off.
                        DAMN RIGHT IT PISSES ME OFF TOO!
                        I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Military signs that say ... PRIVATE PROPERTY .. DO NOT TRESPASS..
                          Ebb And Flow

Comment

... darn packaging that most electronics come in. Sure, they keep out the thieves and shop lifters, but WHAT ABOUT US CONSUMERS WHO WAITED 15 MINUTES TO GET THE PRODUCT? (I'm trying to open a 5gb pocket hard drive from Circuit City)

Comment

Sorry, but my blog is down, and I need somewhere to rant.

I'm pissed that my website and blog is down! I can't access them, and there's no way to get my stuff printed to show someone! That's the last time I procrastinate and don't save things onto my portable hard drive.

Comment

Hmmm....

What pisses me off today ????

Well....

It's people in general, especially in the bus, that don't efin (F*****G) cover their mouth when they cough &/or sneeze!! EWWWW!!!. No common sense at all!!.

Other people (like my female friend) who keeps bothering me (texting me) wanting me to meet her, when I already said I was busy!!!

What part part of "I'm busy, I can't meet you" that can't be understood?!?!? GAWD!!!.
                                Aches & Pains
                                (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

Working...
                                X