X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Is HawaiiThreads.com too mean?

Manoa;

By all means you can do what you want with it. No intellectual property here. Just threw it together after you were feeling down. It was for entertainment purposes only. Did not mean to creep you out.

It amazes me the scrapes you get into.......I won't pass judgement.....let's just say they are very entertaining....which is probably why I remember them so well. I also have close to a photographic memory with fairly good recall. When I want to use it that is.........

To my newly formed posse (are the youngsters still hip to that lingo?), I give you mad props for the dope @ss encouragement. PBR and corn dogs fo' all!!!

Boy!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. the reason I had to use "Chanel" cuz I could not get "Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds" to fit. Sorry.
    You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
      Unless one of us becomes particularly famous...or infamous.
      I've already got a Wikipedia entry about me, and I didn't put it there. Not for any sort of "mainstream" infamy mind ya, but it's there.

I'm kinda enjoying the pseudo-anonymity on here

Comment

Originally posted by nachodaddy
        Manoa;

By all means you can do what you want with it. No intellectual property here. Just threw it together after you were feeling down. It was for entertainment purposes only. Did not mean to creep you out.

It amazes me the scrapes you get into.......I won't pass judgement.....let's just say they are very entertaining....which is probably why I remember them so well. I also have close to a photographic memory with fairly good recall. When I want to use it that is.........

To my newly formed posse (are the youngsters still hip to that lingo?), I give you mad props for the dope @ss encouragement. PBR and corn dogs fo' all!!!

Boy!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. the reason I had to use "Chanel" cuz I could not get "Elizabeth Taylor White Diamonds" to fit. Sorry.
        I wasn't creeped out at all and I still remember our PM's regarding College life...etc.
        and I'm not really down right now or then.... just bummed that some people don't understand my humor at times... I know there are HT people that hang on everything I say and can't wait for the next person to jump all over me...and still with that being said... I still try to write as compassionately as I can... however... when you start writing from your heart and off the top of the head... of course most people won't understand what I'm actually trying to convey...that's my bad...

I also felt it was important to let other HT users know that you weren't being racist... poking fun at me...etc... and that it was truly genius in what you through together...

If someone were to read that w/out knowledge of the song at all...they would be saying wtf this guy throwing at Manoa... however, I did know what it was about w/out even having the Youtube video to go along w/it at first...

Just wondering??? are you a composer?

Comment

Ok... so heres a video back at you nacho...

This is one of my homies here in Honolulu!

This is also goes out to Leo, Queenoulu, TK, Tikiyaki, etc... the list goes on...

Perfect song !!!!

http://www.huimusic.com/lavalounge/videos/EMIRC.wmv

A little EMIRC in da hale!
          Last edited by damontucker; September 9, 2006, 11:43 PM.

Comment

I'm sorry but Nacho's lyrics sucked more boto than a merchant street hooker.

Comment

Mind the language, KB - you're stepping over the lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Kimo's Bruddah View Post
                I'm sorry but Nacho's lyrics sucked more boto than a merchant street hooker.
                A voice of experience no doubt, you still take coupons????
                You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
                  Mind the language, KB - you're stepping over the lines.
                  Speak for yourself. If it bothers you that much, take it up with a moderator.

That said, Nacho's lyrics don't suck KB. He put more thought into them than you have with any of the spew you've posted lately.

I'm starting to think Auntie Lynn was right when she labeled you a troll...

Comment

I would indeed appreciate PM contact should anyone have concerns about the appropriateness of any post, as public engagement of a troll generally only makes matters worse.

Anyway, as has been noted elsewhere, our friendly neighborhood graffiti artist has left the building. Let's not give him the satisfaction of affording any more attention. Mahalo!

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~
                      Last edited by Leo Lakio; October 3, 2006, 02:30 PM. Reason: pffffft.

Comment

Haha...it is getting out of hand. Most recently in the famous hawaiian musicians you've met thread. [sigh] I'm off to help with marching band practice.
                        Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                          Haha...it is getting out of hand. Most recently in the famous hawaiian musicians you've met thread. [sigh] I'm off to help with marching band practice.

Eh, I've seen worse.

If people just knew how to attack the topic rather than the individual, I think everyone would get along better.
                          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                          We're not here to mess around
                          Boston, you know we love you madly
                          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                          You know we couldn't live without you
                          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
                            Haha...it is getting out of hand.
                            Nah. It's been a lot worse. Just wait until the big, bad ADMIN gets involved...

Comment

One bad apple can spoil a whole barrel
                              Last edited by damontucker; October 8, 2006, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lei Liko View Post
                                If people just knew how to attack the topic rather than the individual, I think everyone would get along better.
                                People would probably get along even better if they didn't feel such a motivation to "attack" at all.

The topic in that thread didn't call for any kind of attack whatsoever - it was a simple question, not an issue for debate. But as is so often the case, someone had to come in and derail it with an irrelevant, obnoxious and snide comment, which then leads others down the same rat-hole.

Comment

Working...
                                X