Manoa's Get-Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Manoa's Get-Together

Yippppeeeee! K-den. I'll be there after Kaukau Wagon. I'll save seats. No grumble where I save um.heheheh As foa drinking. I'm on the wagon by choice. However, since Jdub going be there there might be a slight problem. I may have a drink or two.

I'll do my best in talking to Kelly Boy and see if they remember this old broad who sang with them when they were unknowns. My favorite song I used to sing with them was "Surround Me With Love." They played the Bar Circuit and built a steady flow of fans way before hitting it Big!

Can't wait to see you all this Saturday SEPTEMBER 2, 2006 @ Dukes!

Auntie Lynn
    Last edited by 1stwahine; August 31, 2006, 05:35 PM.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
      Yippppeeeee! K-den. I'll be there after Kaukau Wagon. I'll save seats. No grumble where I save um.heheheh As foa drinking. I'm on the wagon by choice. However, since Jdub going be there there might be a slight problem. I may have a drink or two.

I'll do my best in talking to Kelly Boy and see if they remember this old broad who sang with them when they were unknowns. My favorite song I used to sing with them was "Surround Me With Love." They played the Bar Circuit and built a steady flow of fans way before hitting it Big!

Can't wait to see you all this Saturday SEPTEMBER 2, 2006 @ Dukes!

Auntie Lynn
      If auntie sings with Kapena... It will be YOUTUBED for the world to see!... !!! (if I'm there in time...)

You bettah wait for me auntie!

Comment

Posted by Pomai: Also, Duke's can be pricey, so bring at least $100 to have a good time.
        If I spend that much I will be leaving very soon
        (makes note to myself... no bring credit card or ATM card)
        Please everyone that goes...remember to tip

If your not drinking it shouldn't cost more than maybe $10.00 for the burger/Fry Combo and a few more for a soda... (Don't let that $100.00 figure be expected)

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
          If I spend that much I will be leaving very soon
          (makes note to myself... no bring credit card or ATM card)
          Please everyone that goes...remember to tip

If your not drinking it shouldn't cost more than maybe $10.00 for the burger/Fry Combo and a few more for a soda... (Don't let that $100.00 figure be expected)
          Manoa, I'm sure everyone going have been out to places such as Dukes. We not ignorant. Hello!!!!

As for spending $100.00. Eh, das dime in a bucket for one Ex-Alchy like me. Nah, I no tink I going spend dat much. You said you was treating me anyways!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Auntie Hanai Mommy Lynn

Comment

I treating you to a Whack!

You better put a shin guard on your arm again or sit far away from me.... you know how sore you got the last time I put my whacks to you!

You said you was treating me.... since $100... nothing for someone like you....

Better yet... we charge MWH since there seems to be no accountability in the Tenants funds as of yet

Sounds like aunty will do her best to hoard tables... however, this not chinatown and I dunno how long she's gonna be able to hold down the fort... It would be nice if others could also join her early I promise i get there soon after the game or maybe even earlier if were getting blown out.

If your wondering how to find us as a group.... Look at Aunties Picture here on her avatar... or look in some of her blog pictures.... I think her blog picture is a bit more recognizable....(she's much sexier in person though)

Comment

Sounds like aunty will do her best to hoard tables... however, this not chinatown and I dunno how long she's gonna be able to hold down the fort... It would be nice if others could also join her early I promise i get there soon after the game or maybe even earlier if were getting blown out.
              When I say I going Save tables...I going Save tables. Ain't nobody going take um away from me. Chinatown or Waikiki! Plus, I got nephews working that shift @ HPD Waikiki!!!!

Yeeehah!

Thank you in Advance for treating me!

Auntie Hanai Mommy Lynn

Comment

Aunty...I can drive us there after Kau Kau Wagon if you'd like. Anyone know where the best and not too expensive place to park may be close by? (Like does Duke's validate parking somewhere?) I don't really feel like walking from the Zoo and worrying about getting back to put in more quarters and my Handicap placard expired.

Comment

Originally posted by alohacandy
                  Aunty...I can drive us there after Kau Kau Wagon if you'd like. Anyone know where the best and not too expensive place to park may be close by? (Like does Duke's validate parking somewhere?) I don't really feel like walking from the Zoo and worrying about getting back to put in more quarters and my Handicap placard expired.
                  Parking has always been a problem in Waikiki and one reason that I thought about...

However, most of the Hotels in the area do allow people to park in their garages and pay the fee...

I will be walking from the other side of the Ala Wai...(Can park for free at Ala Wai Park...until 10 PM)

Other suggestions... park somewhere free...and take a $2.00 bus in to waikiki and then $2.00 bus ride to your car.... Probably be cheaper than parking at one of the Hotels...

Carpool and chip in on parking???

However, I don't think Dukes has validated parking anywhere...please correct me if I'm wrong though.

Comment

Parking has always been a problem in Waikiki and one reason that I thought about...

However, most of the Hotels in the area do allow people to park in their garages and pay the fee...

I will be walking from the other side of the Ala Wai...(Can park for free at Ala Wai Park...until 10 PM)

Other suggestions... park somewhere free...and take a $2.00 bus in to waikiki and then $2.00 bus ride to your car.... Probably be cheaper than parking at one of the Hotels...

Carpool and chip in on parking???

However, I don't think Dukes has validated parking anywhere...please correct me if I'm wrong though.
                    Hmmm...maybe we'll park at Ala Moana and then take the bus in. We'll see.

Comment

• Re: Manoa's Get-Together

wouldn't outrigger validate?? phone is in the other room..to lazy to call right now...

Comment

Originally posted by CranBeree
                        wouldn't outrigger validate?? phone is in the other room..to lazy to call right now...
                        seems legitimate... I'm walking... someone who needs the info should call

Comment

I"ll be coming on the B Express bus - the stop is in front of Cheesecake Factory - just a short walk to Outrigger.
                          "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                          – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

I believe the B stops on Kuhio and you will still need to walk to Kalakaua.

Need assistance...it's still available.

Comment

Well gee - thanks for pointing out how stupid you think I am. You obviously don't ride the bus. I do - I know where it stops. Don't worry - I can make it to Duke's on my own.
                              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
                              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

and if I'm wrong, I'll take a freakin' taxi!!!!
                                – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Working...
                                X