X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Reputation?

Originally posted by 1stwahine
    The system can't give out anymore light greens!

Am I right Helen? hahahahahaha
    I have no idea but since the reputation system is disabled I guess I am off the hook in to futher researching an answer to that question.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
      I have no idea but since the reputation system is disabled I guess I am off the hook in to futher researching an answer to that question.
      A doz. Cyber Long Stem Red Roses w/ babies breath for your hard work in researching on this ReputationThread! Now, you can use your expertise in the other threads as well?

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Now I'll never know if I'm gaining on that hanai thing. Rats. Guess I stey haole to da max fo eva.
        “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
        http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

If nothing else, we may have prevented Mel from having a stroke.
          That's worth the elimination of the reputation system, don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio

If nothing else, we may have prevented Mel from having a stroke.
            That's worth the elimination of the reputation system, don't you think?
            I won't even suggest that you run a poll on that.

Comment

It is said in America that the squeaky wheel gets the grease. It is said in Japan that the nail that sticks up is quickly hammered down.
              But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
              GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

What is the sound of one hand clapping?

Comment

My thanks to admin for the change.

Comment

What a crock of crap.

Mel gets his panties in a bunch yet again, and manages to get the wishes of a select few applied to everyone else.

But it IS Ryan's decision, and we've got to respect that. Although it definitely says something about the way things are run around here.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                      Mel gets his panties in a bunch yet again, and manages to get the wishes of a select few applied to everyone else.
                      Now I know YOU have an infatuation with panties because everytime anyone disagrees with you, that is your standard statement. Perhaps you better check your stained wet ones before hurling them at the members.

And yes, I am happy (Thanks Ryan) for having the reputation system discontinued here. Now our accusers can hurl their insults at us in public instead of resorting to anonymous red rocks.

BTW, I surely did not intend to make this my first post after the rep system was discontinued, but hey, I guess this is the best one to reply to.

Thank you Palolo Joe for being so accountable!
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Keep on hurling those insults Mel... do all the things that others would get spanked and banned for.

I save that descriptive form of you getting all bent out of shape, just for you. It's the big, red, "Please F*ck With Me" button you've got protruding from your head.

The way you can bitch and moan until you get what you want is the most pilau thing here. Don't worry about my underwear... besides, how you know I'm not free-balling it?

Let's see if your execrable spewing will get this thread locked...

Originally posted by mel
                        Now I know YOU have an infatuation with panties because everytime anyone disagrees with you, that is your standard statement. Perhaps you better check your stained wet ones before hurling them at the members.

And yes, I am happy (Thanks Ryan) for having the reputation system discontinued here. Now our accusers can hurl their insults at us in public instead of resorting to anonymous red rocks.

BTW, I surely did not intend to make this my first post after the rep system was discontinued, but hey, I guess this is the best one to reply to.

Thank you Palolo Joe for being so accountable!

Comment

And the meaness continues.
                          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Just as you continue to dodge my point.

You bitched and moaned until you got what you wanted. The wishes of a select few have been applied to the rest of us.

That's bullsh*t.

Plus, you keep running your mouth in a manner that would get us makaainana spanked and banned. Being a luna really does have it's benefits, huh?

Comment

Is it possible this topic will pass 16,000 views by tonight?
                              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                                Just as you continue to dodge my point.

You bitched and moaned until you got what you wanted. The wishes of a select few have been applied to the rest of us.

That's bullsh*t.

Plus, you keep running your mouth in a manner that would get us makaainana spanked and banned. Being a luna really does have it's benefits, huh?
                                Yes he complained about what he didn't like about the system and you know what so did I! Why don't you just praise it's merits if you can find any instead of just spouting off your brand of crap, eh?
                                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X