• Show
Clear All

• Re: The Name Game - Chapter 3

Originally posted by IslandMystic
    Jessica Simpson- Actress, singer
    I require proof of said claims.

Comment

Jessica Walter - actress; TV's "Amy Prentiss," also, real spooky character in "Play Misty For Me" as Clint Eastwood's stalking fan

Comment

Sarah Jessica Parker - American Actress. b.1965, Nelsonville, Ohio, USA
        Sarah Jessica Parker, like Sophia Loren, is the queen of good plastic surgery!

"Sarah Jessica Parker (born March 25, 1965) is an internationally recognized Golden Globe and Emmy-winning American actress, with a portfolio of television, movie, and theatre performances. She is best known for her role as newspaper relationship columnist Carrie Bradshaw on the HBO television series Sex and the City." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Jessica_Parker
        Last edited by 1stwahine; August 1, 2006, 01:16 PM.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Parker Stevenson, actor

Comment

Camilla Parker Bowles now The Duchess of Cornwall (Camilla Rosemary Mountbatten-Windsor), born 17 July 1947 is the second wife of Charles, Prince of Wales, heir apparent to the thrones of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth Realms.

Comment

Parker McLachlin - pro golfer from Hawaii on the Nationwide Tour (one step below the PGA Tour); son of Chris McLachlin (K-5 sportscaster, ex-Punahou basketball coach) and Beth McLachlin (UH Rainbow Wahine VB All-American).

Comment

Hope McLachlin - Miscellaneous Crew in filmography for "The Outer Limits"
                Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Sir Bob Hope KBE, KCSG, (May 29, 1903 – July 27, 2003), born Leslie Townes Hope, was a famous British-born American entertainer who appeared in vaudeville, on Broadway, on radio and television, in movies, and in performing tours for U.S. Military personnel.
                  Last edited by 1stwahine; August 1, 2006, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Bob the Builder. Oops, ok, so maybe Bob Dylan.

Comment

Bob Barker is in his 33rd year as host of CBS' The Price Is Right.

Comment

Clive Barker - Writer, Producer, Director, Actor
                        Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Clive Cussler, the Grand Master of the American action adventure novel, grew up in Alhambra, California.

Comment

Well, since author Dirk Cussler and actress Dayna Cussler are Clive Cussler's kids, that seems too easy. So how about Edward Cussler, an award-winning member of Yale's engineering faculty?

Comment

Edward H Norton (born August 18, 1969) is an Oscar-nominated American actor and film director. “Life, like poker, has an element of risk. It shouldn't be avoided. It should be faced.”

Hmmmm...I like dem words!
                              Last edited by 1stwahine; August 1, 2006, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Edward R. Murrow - Legendary CBS News reporter and anchorman.
                                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X