This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Name Game - Chapter 3

Maureen McGovern - Her hit was "The Morning After" from the original movie of The Poseiden Adventure. I don't think she sang it in the movie. (1973)

Looks like I just missed the "David" one by a minute. Darn posting at the same time is humbug.
    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Maureen Shea - Ranked 7th Nationally as an amateur in 125lb Class.“Shea, a college student has become world renowned for her role as Oscar-winner Hilary Swank‘s chief sparring partner under the tutelage of Hector Roca, both of whom Swank thanked pointedly…”
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

William "Bill" Shea. A former New York Attorney who brought baseball back to New York after the departure of the Brooklyn Dodgers. The home of the New Yorks Mets is named after him.

Comment

Tom Shea - Actor

Comment

Tom Selleck-"Magnum PI"

Comment

Tom Jones - Hasbeen Singer

Comment

Tom "Dynamite" Dancer - talk radio host who used to blow people up with audio dynamite. KORL radio, K-108 and KISA. Passed away in the early 1990s.
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Tom Arnold - Actor/Comedian

Comment

Tom Moffatt - one of the original "Poi Boys" on KPOI Radio 1380 AM. Rock concert promoter in Hawaii.
                    I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

"Colonel" Tom Parker (born Andreas Cornelius van Kuijk on June 26, 1909 in Breda, Netherlands – died on January 21, 1997 in Las Vegas, Nevada), was an American entertainment impresario known best as the manager of Elvis Presley.

Comment

Ray Parker Jr. - his big 1984 top 40 hit was "Ghostbusters".
                        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Parker Bohn - professional bowler (PBA)

Comment

Mike Bohn - Athletic Director, The University of Colorado.
                            Last edited by 1stwahine; August 2, 2006, 08:16 PM.

Comment

Michael "Big Mike" Palcic - co-owner of MacMouse Club store and candidate for Hawaii State Senate, 9th District.
                              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Michael Connelly (born July 21, 1956) is an American author of detective novels, notably those featuring Hieronymus "Harry" Bosch.

Comment

Working...
                                X