• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Name Game - Chapter 3

George Burns

Comment

George Walker Bush (born July 6, 1946) is the 43rd President of the United States, inaugurated on January 20, 2001. He was re-elected in 2004 and is currently serving his second term. He formerly served as the 46th Governor of Texas from 1995 to 2000. A Republican, he belongs to one of the most politically influential American families, being the son of former President George H. W. Bush and elder brother of Jeb Bush, the present Governor of Florida. He is sometimes referred to by the nickname Dubya. The nickname is often used in an admiring way by his supporters and in a derogatory way by his opponents.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Kate Bush, musician. Known for the famous quote, "I think quotes are very dangerous things."

Comment

Reggie Bush
          Running back
          USC
          New Orleans Saints

Comment

Jenna Bush
            Daughter of President George Bush
            "Dont put of 'til tomorrow what you can forget about completely!!!"

Comment

Jenna Morasca (born February 15, 1981 near Pittsburgh) was a reality TV contestant who was the million-dollar grand prize winner of Survivor: The Amazon.

btw: Aloha and Welcome to HawaiiThreads.com Kaipo!

Comment

Dr. Gary G. Morasca (Family Practice) - Bakersfield, California
                Live for today....tommorow is never promised

Comment

Gary Gill, a former Honolulu city councilman and former Deputy Director of the Environmental Health Administration in the Hawaii State Department of Health.

Comment

Johnny Gill - R&B singer

Comment

Thomas Ponce Gill, or Tom Gill as he is popularly known, is a giant in Hawai'i liberal politics. He was born in Honolulu on April 21, 1922. Gill's father had come to Hawaii shortly after it was annexed to the United States and worked as an architect, designing many of the major buildings in early downtown Honolulu. Gill senior helped instill a philosophy of equality and caring for the underdog to his son. Gill was schooled in Hawai'i's public school system, attending Lincoln Elementary, and graduating from the Roosevelt High School in 1940. Gill attended the University of Hawaii in 1940 and 1941.

(Tom is the father of Gary Gill)

Comment

Thomas Ponce Gill, or Tom Gill as he is popularly known, is a giant in Hawai'i liberal politics. He was born in Honolulu on April 21, 1922. Gill's father had come to Hawaii shortly after it was annexed to the United States and worked as an architect, designing many of the major buildings in early downtown Honolulu. Gill senior helped instill a philosophy of equality and caring for the underdog to his son. Gill was schooled in Hawai'i's public school system, attending Lincoln Elementary, and graduating from the Roosevelt High School in 1940. Gill attended the University of Hawaii in 1940 and 1941.
                        http://www.dkosopedia.com/wiki/Thomas_Gill

(Tom is the father of Gary Gill)

Comment

Eugene "Luke" Gill - former UH basketball coach ('30's and '40s)

Comment

Eugene Farnsworth, Plumber, Petaluma.

Comment

Farnsworth McFarkle. used car dealer. Bent, Idaho

Comment

Farnsworth Bentley - Hip Hop artist, entertainer, fashion designer

Comment

Working...
                                X